X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul Bate View Post
    That's very true John, although I have been a SK reader for many years it was as recently as a couple of years ago I actually started to collect his works (amongst other authors as well), I will start a collection thread in the next day or so

Paul
    Excellent! New collection threads are always welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    I'm looking forward to it

Leave a comment:

• Paul Bate
    replied
    Originally posted by jhanic View Post
    Paul, you have to remember that the collections you see are the result of a long time in collecting--we ALL started out slow! We'd love to see yours!

John
    That's very true John, although I have been a SK reader for many years it was as recently as a couple of years ago I actually started to collect his works (amongst other authors as well), I will start a collection thread in the next day or so

Paul

Leave a comment:

• Paul Bate
    replied
    Originally posted by jhanic View Post
    Paul, you have to remember that the collections you see are the result of a long time in collecting--we ALL started out slow! We'd love to see yours!

John

Paul

Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    Double post.

John

Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul Bate View Post
    I will need to start snapping some photos but I will put my collection up (although having looked through some of the members collections on here mine won't look great!!)

John

Leave a comment:

• Paul Bate
    replied
    Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Congratulations! You should start a collection thread and upload photos of your copy of The Plant to it.
    I will need to start snapping some photos but I will put my collection up (although having looked through some of the members collections on here mine won't look great!!)

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    The trade paperback from CreateSpace was not legitimate. That's one of the problems with CreateSpace and Scribd, etc. Anyone can upload anything and claim to be the author and make money from it. Unless the real author notices, this fraud can go on for years.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Yea I didn't order it as I was not sure how legitimate it was. Well always the pdf files.

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    I see no mention of any publisher other than Philtrum Press which is directly from the pdf files. I wonder how legit it is now that it's been eradicated from Amazon and BN no longer has it available.

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    This is interesting as well
    photo.jpg
    Last edited by subie09lega; 01-02-2014, 10:46 PM. Reason: added photo

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Very impressive! Where did you learn to do that?

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    It's the image on the site where the pdf downloads are offered:

photo.jpg

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Cool, thanks for posting!

What does the cover illustration look like?

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    Plant.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X