"Fairy Tale" chapter reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Fairy Tale" chapter reading

I was trying to find on YouTube if anyone had already read an advance-reading copy (or whatever they are called) of Fairy Tale and to hear a review without anything given away (really looking forward to this one; I think the publisher missed an opportunity to put this one out during the summer, seems it is more for the current season; if it was worried about missing a sales opportunity in the fall, it could have maybe published another story collection in November, or a small novella book a la Gwendy). Came across the Simon & Schuster channel scheduling for August 11 a reading of a chapter from the book. Many may already know this, but in case you don't - and as far as I see, this has not been mentioned yet, but maybe it is somewhere; if so, sorry for the duplicate heads-up - perhaps this is something for you to look forward to on that day. I don't know if I want to hear the chapter before getting the book, I'll have to decide; more likely than not, I will listen to a little, probably not the whole thing, as I would rather be surprised in print.

Cool information. I will likely pass but thanks for the heads-up.

I have my pre-order and already down to read this one so no real reason, for me, to get a peek between the covers.

Originally posted by JJ123 View Post
    I was trying to find on YouTube if anyone had already read an advance-reading copy (or whatever they are called) of Fairy Tale and to hear a review without anything given away (really looking forward to this one; I think the publisher missed an opportunity to put this one out during the summer, seems it is more for the current season; if it was worried about missing a sales opportunity in the fall, it could have maybe published another story collection in November, or a small novella book a la Gwendy). Came across the Simon & Schuster channel scheduling for August 11 a reading of a chapter from the book. Many may already know this, but in case you don't - and as far as I see, this has not been mentioned yet, but maybe it is somewhere; if so, sorry for the duplicate heads-up - perhaps this is something for you to look forward to on that day. I don't know if I want to hear the chapter before getting the book, I'll have to decide; more likely than not, I will listen to a little, probably not the whole thing, as I would rather be surprised in print.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
    X