dust jackets for stephen king books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dust jackets for stephen king books

Where can I find dust jackets for my first print stephen king books can anybody help

Which ones are you looking for? Are they small press Limited Edition books or mass produced trade editions?

For small press editions, the press might have some for sale on their website--like CD does. If not, you can always contact the publisher and see if they still have any. For mass-produced book, I'm not sure, I've never had to look for them--maybe you could contact the publisher, but there's always the secondary market. I've purchased nice copies of books with crappy jackets and then crappy copies of the book with perfect jackets and switched them up.
    Last edited by srboone; 04-28-2013, 06:54 PM.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Stephen King dust jackets

The books are :
      Danse Macabre- Geralds Game-Cujo-Different Seasons
      I don't. Know if they are mass porduced trade edition or what. Thank you for your response

Comment

Well, you can use this site to determine which you have and if it's a limited or trade edition and go from there.

http://skcollector.com

Look at the copyright page. That should tell you if it is a trade ot limited edition. Also, if there is no price on the FEP or BEP of the jacket, it is probably a book club edidition.

If it's other than a limited edition, a replacement jacket is going to be hard to come by, I think.
        Last edited by srboone; 04-29-2013, 07:13 AM.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
        X