Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    PS Publishing Newsletter - Grab one of the few remaining copies of PET SEMATARY

I have just received this week's newsletter from Pete at PS Publishing and thought it would be a very good idea to share some awesome news...

Taken directly from the newsletter:

Now, good news for all those folks who’ve been swamping Nicky with pleas for a copy of our anniversary edition of Stephen King’s Pet Sematary. We’ve done our calculations and we have 19 copies still available. So order away (we’ve put a halter on the page so once the 19 copies are history, you won’t be able to order. (It’s possible we may have a handful—literally that . . . fewer than six copies—of Christine but we’ll let you know on that one.)

Here is the link to purchase one of the few remaining copies of PET SEMATARY:

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/pet-se...ing-1713-p.asp

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    You shouldn't have too long to wait.
    Cool but no hurry. You guys are shipping books that I have been waiting for a lot longer.Must be nice to be getting caught up again.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    I am getting my copy through CD so will not get my shipping notice for awhile as I am sure they have not gotten their copies yet or are so slammed with all the shipping going on that it will be awhile. No worries. Well I do have worries but not about this. I hope I can continue to get these PS King books through CD I am happy with Christine and Pet looks awesome.
    You shouldn't have too long to wait.

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    For those that have already received their copy of Pet Sematary, how do you think it compares to Christine? Personally, I love both editions but I think for me, Pet Sematary has a nicer colour scheme that really compliments the sombre tone of the book.

What does everybody else think of Pet Sematary? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

Leave a comment:

• rusty23
    replied
    Sad to say, I've never read it.... I mean to fix that ASAP!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I am getting my copy through CD so will not get my shipping notice for awhile as I am sure they have not gotten their copies yet or are so slammed with all the shipping going on that it will be awhile. No worries. Well I do have worries but not about this. I hope I can continue to get these PS King books through CD I am happy with Christine and Pet looks awesome.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Did anyone receive a shipping notice from SunPress yet for Pet? I assumed they did not have their copies yet.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    PS is waiting for at home!

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    Check out this thread, it's available in the UK:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/forum/cd/di...x20KGNSL8HI09Q
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pet-Sematary...2620738&sr=1-1

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Does anybody know why Pet Sematary is not available on the Kindle?
    No idea, but I have a PDF version if you want it.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Does anybody know why Pet Sematary is not available on the Kindle?

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    Originally posted by jhanic View Post
    I first read Pet Semetary when it was first published while in a small (2-gate) airport in Virginia. It was in the late evening and I was the only person in sight. Even the employees had disappeared. Talk about a scary situation!

John
    Gage was probably watching you John.

gage-c.jpg

Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    I first read Pet Semetary when it was first published while in a small (2-gate) airport in Virginia. It was in the late evening and I was the only person in sight. Even the employees had disappeared. Talk about a scary situation!

John

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I remember starting Pet Semetary, which was my first horror book period, thinking...ooohhh how scary can it be. It's a book!!! Yeah, I was wrong!!

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Yes, but what TIME on February 9th, 1985??? That was my first King book and I think it's still my favorite.
    It was my first King book as well but the closest I can get is 1985, when I was 12. I tried Cujo when I was 9 but couldn't get into it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X