Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subie09lega
    replied
    I got my copy from CD this morning. Very nice production but as I've read in other places, it stinks. Will have to let it air out. Now waiting for a shipment confirmation email for my copy of The Dark Man.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Saw the slipcased Deluxe edition of this for sale today at Costco.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    I really like the songs, I have a chance to see the stage production in October but I don't know if I will be able to make it, great songs though, better than what I expected actually

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Got mine a couple of weeks ago and the CD's and DVD were included.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
    Mine came last Wednesday I think.
    Just a reminder for everyone, make sure you open it up and check to make sure everything is included. A few customers have reported that the DVD or CD were not included when the manufacturer wrapped everything up!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• rjmyers
    replied
    Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
    I never got a shipping confirmation email so I forwarded the order conf to Brian, mine is probably a 'stuck' one.
    ditto

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    I never got a shipping confirmation email so I forwarded the order conf to Brian, mine is probably a 'stuck' one.

Leave a comment:

• jester05jk
    replied
    Mine came last Wednesday I think.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    If you haven't received your shipping confirmation email already, drop me a line and I'll check on your order! We had some trouble with the system on this product and your order might be "stuck." My email is [email protected] -- thanks!

Leave a comment:

• rjmyers
    replied
    Has anyone who ordered from CD received their copies yet?
    Not yet...

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    Has anyone who ordered from CD received their copies yet?

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
    I'm an SK collector but somehow just felt like I could pass on this.
    Me too. I'm not that interested in it.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Paraphernalia really is all it is but from a collectors standpoint I really like having it. For the average person or casual reader I would say don't bother.
    I'm an SK collector but somehow just felt like I could pass on this. Thanks to the CD staff for making this an easy process. Hated to do this but it just wasnt for me.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Paraphernalia really is all it is but from a collectors standpoint I really like having it. For the average person or casual reader I would say don't bother.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I've debated about this since finding out about it not having any footage. I listened to Phantom and Les Mis a lot before seeing the live performances so I knew what was going on during the performance. I don't know if I'll ever see a performance but I figure if I listen and read this I'll enjoy the performance better. Just my two cheap cents.
    That is funny that you brought those two up. That is the reason I do not want to buy this. My wife had me listening to both of those way before I ever saw the shows and I hated the CD's (and tapes. LOL!). Once I actually watched the performances I was in love. I really want to see the show, appreciate the story, and become attached to the characters before I invest in paraphernalia from the show.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X