No announcement yet.

Upcoming Movies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ten O'Clock People is going to be made into a movie. http://www.deadline.com/2012/06/step...m-tom-holland/

Have not read this story yet, but will read it at some point. Now sure if the movie will be any good or not. I didn't mind Thinner so much, but The Langoliers was pretty bad, lol, so hopefully this guy learned how to make a good movie
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Good story, I enjoyed it. It'll be interesting to see what he does with it.

Comment

Thanksfor the info. Something else to follow...
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
          The Ten O'Clock People is going to be made into a movie. http://www.deadline.com/2012/06/step...m-tom-holland/

Have not read this story yet, but will read it at some point. Now sure if the movie will be any good or not. I didn't mind Thinner so much, but The Langoliers was pretty bad, lol, so hopefully this guy learned how to make a good movie
          Kind of resurrecting an old thread but....

I noticed to on IMDB that there are a lot of upcoming King movies/series too. That bad part is - we don't how good they will be. I mean Carrie should be good - Chloe Moretz is a great young actress (Kick Ass, Let Me In). Creepshow?????? the original was pretty good - why risk remaking it, or is it going to even be the same stories......

Also, in the list on IMDB there are lots of short stories/series that seem to have been released, yet it is hard to find these anywhere. Sure the main hits like It, Pet Semetary, etc are easy to find, but I assume there are quite a few that were only on specialty channels in the US?????

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
            Kind of resurrecting an old thread but....

I noticed to on IMDB that there are a lot of upcoming King movies/series too. That bad part is - we don't how good they will be. I mean Carrie should be good - Chloe Moretz is a great young actress (Kick Ass, Let Me In). Creepshow?????? the original was pretty good - why risk remaking it, or is it going to even be the same stories......

Also, in the list on IMDB there are lots of short stories/series that seem to have been released, yet it is hard to find these anywhere. Sure the main hits like It, Pet Semetary, etc are easy to find, but I assume there are quite a few that were only on specialty channels in the US?????
            I would generally assume some of the shorts are probably indie films.
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

It seems that is the case, when you look at the details on some in IMDB it is a package of unknowns starring, etc. As long as they do it right, it doesn't have to be an all star cast.

Comment

I think King calls them "Dollar Babies" because he charges one dollar for the rights to the indie/amateur producers.

John

Comment

They(Dollar babies...not all of them though) are pretty well impossible to find even though they've been released. even some of the older ones. It'd be nice if someone collected them all somewhere. Legally or Illegally, I'd pay for it or take it any way I can get it.

Comment

There's quite a few on youtube...
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Youtube eh...... I might have to check that out. I would like to start getting DVD (or BluRay) of most of the King movies I have seen or not seen yet - even stuff like Creepshow (I & II).

Comment

yeah, just type in Stephen King Dollar Babies.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I still can't find alot. if anyone has links to downloads or streaming send em my way.

Comment

Working...
                          X