• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang it, thats a no. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
      Your a genius Squire.
      Yeah, that's what the IQ test I took in the 3rd grade said, but I squandered that years ago!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
        No comment on the Limited edition though eh Brian?
        If King wanted to do a Limited Edition of a book, that's something that wouldn't be discussed until after the trade publication deal was finalized. But I can promise you that if King did ask us if we were interested in another Limited Edition at some point, we wouldn't say no.

Brian
        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
          Meow !!! (minus 1,000,000 interwebby points for both you and Peter - for having the temerity to support the initial comment)
          I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. Temporarily lost control of my keyboard to hackers me thinks...

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
            Just remember, Brian, 2013 is the 35th anniverary of the better vesrion of The Stand. So, you better kick King into gear if you haven't already for that s/l of the 78 version you'll put out next year...

Comment

Well, I never give up hope that sometime, the orginal will have a rebirth...
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I want to read it but I am too lazy to read it over again no matter how different it is. specially if it cuts charaters out like the movie did...I dont know if it does but if it does fuck that.

Comment

Well, The Kid doesn't appear in the original--and that is for the better, IMO. If he orginally had it in the text sent to the editors, they took it out for a reason. When King assembled his version, he just threw everything in slipshod.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I wish I remember this more. I have a bad memory. The kid was kind of important to the uncut one wasnt he?

Comment

Yeah, Tom Cullen met him on his trip though the Rocky Mountains. They travelled together for a bit and one night in a hotel room, the Kid raped Tom with a loaded six shooter. It was only one chapter, thankfully. An unecessary one.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I dont remember that AT ALL. The name cullen makes me wanna puke though. lol

Comment

I alway wondered, but never pursued it if the the Colorado Kid who raped Tom was the same one that washed up on the Maine shoreline in The Colorado Kid. Maybe he fell through a thinny or some other door between worlds.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I haven't read the Colorado Kid yet. I didnt have it til Christmas...Now I have the book and the ebook

Comment

I thought TCK was masterful. King's love of character is on full display in the book.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Maybe it'll be one of my next ventures. It'll be a nice change of pace from reading 700 page books. TWTTK is next though. Maybe Seriously, I'm kidding after that. I am not sure. I really want to read it but at the same time I can't not read a king book. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X