No announcement yet.

Effort go get SK to Sussex Regional High in New Brunswick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They didn't care before, so why should they now. "We" went over their to fight with yas for f*ck sakes and are still there. I just don't agree with it. We go along with all the american shit...including SOPA just because our politicians are pansy ass mother F*ckers who are afraid of taking it up the ass if we offend yas. But I can't complain I guess cuz I am too lazy to vote. I apologize for my language. lol

Comment

Just a reminder that we can't visit Canada without a passport either. Crazy!

John

Comment

Yea but you guys started it. lol

Comment

Teri, does Canada have Enhanced Drivers Licenses? The state of Washington allows you to get an Enhanced license for an additional $30 and it allows us to travel to and from Canada.
          Originally posted by Teriw View Post
          Yea but you guys started it. lol

Comment

I've never heard of it but if they do its probably only the bordering provinces that would have it. which is most of them i guess or half I dont feel like counting them...not Nova Scotia though. Most common crossings are NB and Ontario so I could see them having it.

Comment

I got this from wiki, "Provinces issuing EDLs include Manitoba[26], Quebec[27], British Columbia [28] and Ontario.[29]"

Comment

Saw all the campaign stuff when I visited Betts. I love how Betts took this up and got all that stuff on their site!
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Dumbass laws are not solely the domain of the US and/or Canada (apparently) - these are two laws that don't make any sense, but are apparently still in force (glad I'm not Victorian, I suppose)

- In Victoria Australia, only a licensed electrician is allowed to change a lightbulb.

- In Victoria Australia it is forbidden to wear pink hot pants after mid-day on a Sunday.

Comment

WTF?

I fyou want to wear those on a Sunday afternoon, Mr. Woot......stay in Australia please!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Makes you wonder if Mr. Woot knows that because he got busted for it once.
                      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Hmmm....
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Jesus Christ on a battery powered pogo stick - it was only the once, I said I was sorry, I paid the freaking fine, I put the incident behind me - MOVE ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pink-300x220.jpg

Comment

Did you get your free horse, gun and bullets like I did after painting the log. lol

Comment

Also for those of you who clearly don't know what hot pants are...

imagesCAK9NK7J.jpeg

Sorry, I couldnt find a pic of a man wearing them. Woulda been so much better. lol

Comment

But the law covers Victorian hot pants, not late 20th century hot pants! Though Mr. Woot should be arrested on genreal priciple if he wore those in public.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X