X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
    We had snow last weekend and right before Halloween. But I figured upstate NY gets it a fair amount more.
    Usually but for some
    strange reason the snow gods have been unkind to us this year.We almost had to cancel last weekends snowshoe hike with the boy scouts.This weekend is calling for snow showers.We need that next big storm.So if I wait I could wait for a long time.We have had a lot of sub zero weather though.Can't wait to see my heating bill.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    It's forty degrees outside, dry as a bone

Leave a comment:

• jester05jk
    replied
    We had snow last weekend and right before Halloween. But I figured upstate NY gets it a fair amount more.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    In Kansas City, that would mean "maybe next year..." We've had one day of light snow so far. I miss snow...

Leave a comment:

• jester05jk
    replied
    Wait for the next snowstorm, it'll help with some atmosphere.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Thanks .Timber Gray arrived today.I hope to start it this weekend after what you said about it.

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Any idea when the trade paper back editions will be released?
    Can't say exactly when the trade paperbacks will be released. I don't think Roy at Bad Moon has scheduled them in yet. I'll check and see what I can find out.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Any idea when the trade paper back editions will be released?

Leave a comment:

• jester05jk
    replied
    Originally posted by Ronald Kelly View Post
    The remarques have been much more time-consuming than I figured, Jon. I'll have yours out to you soon. I think you'll enjoy UM and its novella prequel, "The Spawn of Arget Bethir".
    That sounds like a good thing, kind of.

Leave a comment:

• Endless Horror Tale
    replied
    Thanks, Ron! I can't wait to check them out! I noticed that you'd mentioned the next two books in the series were going to be "The Dark'Un" and "Hindsight" - any ballpark on when those will be released?

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    replied
    The remarques have been much more time-consuming than I figured, Jon. I'll have yours out to you soon. I think you'll enjoy UM and its novella prequel, "The Spawn of Arget Bethir".

Leave a comment:

• Endless Horror Tale
    replied
    I'm still waiting on my copies of these first two books in the series. Looking forward to reading "Undertaker's Moon" especially. Been on a bit of a werewolf book kick as of late (just recently finished reading "The Last Werewolf" and "The Howling"), and I'm interested to see RK's spin on the genre.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I'm about 1/4 was through Undertaker's Moon and it is absolutely fantastic!! The greatest thing about Ron's writing is that is sucks you in within pages and pulls you kicking and screaming to the horrific end. Ron's writing gives me the same feeling as when I read Ray Bradbury or Stephen King. "Listening" to Ron's narrative voice is like sitting around with an old friend who has this great story to tell and is a natural storyteller.

I can't wait to get to Fear and the rest of the Essential RK books!!!

Leave a comment:

• LoStAlIvE
    replied
    Mine came today in the mail the 1st two copies of the series. They look great.
    Ronald you have any idea when the next two will be coming out?

Leave a comment:

• adamjames
    replied
    Still waiting on my hardcovers, but I have the e-books to keep me company.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X