Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• srboone
    replied
    Love the idea of the spine art, especially since the spine of ATB did not have the title on in. Will a slipcase be made to house them, to show it off, Ron?

Leave a comment:

• JDar.
    replied
    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WOW - love the idea of the spine art . . . . and Alex McVey is one of my fave artists.
    Last edited by JDar.; 08-27-2011, 03:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Antmusic
    replied
    Brad, we've been waiting "ssssssooooooooo" long, but Ron's been waiting SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO LONG! ! ! ! ! !

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I have been waiting ssssssooooooooo long for these books in hardback period!! And now to have them coming in deluxe signe limited with bonus stories/novellas!! That's just perfect!!

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Kelly
    started a topic The Essential Ronald Kelly Collection

The Essential Ronald Kelly Collection

Beginning in September of 2011, Thunderstorm Books will publish the Essential Ronald Kelly Collection. This accumilative set will include all 8 of the original Zebra novels published between 1990 and 1996. Each edition will boast full-color covers by Alex McVey, a brand-new bonus novella or extra-long short story linked to characters and locations in the original novel, and a "Writing of" feature on how I came up with the idea for the novel and the creative process behind it. The books will also feature spines which -- set side-by-side -- form a panoramic piece of Alex McVey artwork. All the books in the Essential Collection will be a "Supercell" series and will be of the same size and high-quality production values of the Black Voltage titles.

Book One of the Essentials will be:

undertaker-sm.jpg

Book Two of the Essentials will be:

fear-sm.jpg
Working...
X