No announcement yet.

Reilly's Dream Horror Book Auctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super glad to have helped.Now you can hold a fundraiser for my son for next years boyscout jambo..Can't wait to get my stuff.

Comment

Well I bid and won on another book...By the way Mr. Kelly I sent you a message on EBAY.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

If anyone else is interested I did receive my copy of BTB today. Great little story and an awesome production. Thank you very much, Ron!

Comment

Loved the story. If you enlarge the image on ebay, you can read it. Can't wait to get my copies.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Wait till you see the lettered color version, Squire. I think you'll dig it.

Thanks to all of you for bidding on these books. You helped out more than you can imagine. I am in the process of signing the copies of B the B and packing up the books right now.

Comment

Can't wait to get my BTB story. I was too slow to respond and missed the Lettered but will enjoy my numbered.

Comment

BTB arrived today. They look great!

post #1440

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...5162#post35162

Thanks, Ron. You do great work.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Thanks, Squire. I'm glad you liked them.

For anyone else interested, I still have plenty of copies of the numbered left. Just give me a holler.

Comment

I relisted the BMB books last night at reduced prices on 5-day auctions, for anyone who's interested. We'll be using this money for Reilly's souvenir money, clothes for the trip, etc.

Thanks!

Comment

I told you I would be hookng her up with money for her trip.Well unless I get out bid.

Comment

I just listed a prestine hardcover copy of THE CRANE HOUSE: A HALLOWEEN STORY on eBay. This book was just donated by the good folks at Cemetery Dance to help raise funds for my daughter's trip to Europe. If you're interested in bidding on this creepy little treasure (which is no longer available throught he publisher), you can check out the listing here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270974184853

Crane house.jpg

Comment

Awesome looking book, Ron. Hopefully this will sell for a very nice price.

Comment

well I won 2 more.hope miss kelly loves the suveniers i bought for her.

Comment

Congrats, BW! Some of those Eclipse books were mighty tempting.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Congratulations to jester05jk for winning both the copy of THE CRANE HOUSE and Mary SanGiovanni's FOR EMMY!

Comment

Working...
                                X