No announcement yet.

Reilly's Dream Horror Book Auctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now on the auction block: a prestine set of MAELSTROM II, courtesy of Thunderstorm Books!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270959451130

Comment

Exciting auction items.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I have bid on alot of stuff good luck.

Comment

I watching a waiting, but getting distressed too.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

..... niiiiice stuff!

Comment

Listed tonight on the Reilly's Dream book auctions: IDW comics DOOMED, THE MUMMY: THE RISE AND FALL OF XANGO'S AX, and SCARFACE: DEVIL IN DISGUISE... all signed by Joshua Jabcuga!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270960164101

Comment

Tonight I've listed a special item on the Reilly's Dream Horror Book Auctions. This is a first printing hardcover edition of MINE by Robert R. McCammon (Pocket Books - 1990). It is from my private collection. It is signed by McCammon and inscribed "To Ronald". Along with this signed book, I will include a printed and signed (by me) account of my first meeting with Rick McCammon and my recollections of the Tower Books signing where we met in Nashville in 1990. This book, signed from one author to another, is a special keepsake that I am willing to part with to benefit my daughter in this fund-raising auction.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270960848114...84.m1555.l2649

Comment

Ugh.This auction is going to get me a month on the couch.

Comment

Shoot, I'm gonna be putting myself in the doghouse after this is done!

man-in-doghouse_opt.jpg
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Good luck with the bidding guys! Remember to share what you win! And by share I don't mean photos on the forum, just send the books on over to me!

No, but seriously, do post pics of what you manage to grab.

Comment

I've got a copy of the McCammon book - except for the signature. Great read!

sk

Comment

Eighteen of the book auctions will be ending tonight between 6:00 and 10:00 Central time. I'm hoping for a battle royal on some of the more desirable items (for Reilly's sake, of course.) For those of you who have bids in, shake hands and come out slugging!

Comment

D'oh!!!!I am so doomed...............
                            Originally posted by Ronald Kelly View Post
                            Eighteen of the book auctions will be ending tonight between 6:00 and 10:00 Central time. I'm hoping for a battle royal on some of the more desirable items (for Reilly's sake, of course.) For those of you who have bids in, shake hands and come out slugging!

Comment

Last night's eBay auctions brought over $750 in sales for Reilly's trip. We're starting out on solid ground and still have quite a ways to go. This is extremely encouraging; seeing so many folks willing to help Reilly live her dream and acquire some rare, signed books in the process.

The books that didn't sell last night, we relisted at a reduced price. Also I have boxes of books coming from Cemetery Dance, Overlook Connection, and Bad Moon Books this week, so we should have a fresh run of new books for folks to bid on tomorrow and Tuesday.

Comment

Congratulations on the sale! Can't wait to see what you get from CD and Overlook.

Squire, BW, were you among the winners in the previous auctions?

Comment

Working...
                                X