Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Carpenter's TALES FOR A HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Vol. 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by JJ123 View Post
    This looks great, never heard of it (or the first volume). I will search it out.

Kealan, do you know how many copies it sold by any chance? What does a project like this typically sell? Thanks.
    I haven't a clue, sorry! Only the publisher--Storm King Comics--would have that info.

Leave a comment:

• JJ123
    replied
    This looks great, never heard of it (or the first volume). I will search it out.

Kealan, do you know how many copies it sold by any chance? What does a project like this typically sell? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    This looks fantastic. I missed out on the first one. So I think I will have to order both.
    What I love is the high production value and the whole Tales from the Crypt feel to them.

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
    Wow. That looks pretty darn cool! Congrats, KPB.
    Thanks Tim!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Wow. That looks pretty darn cool! Congrats, KPB.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    This looks fantastic. I missed out on the first one. So I think I will have to order both.

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin Roberts View Post
    I will pick up volume 2 eventually, I still need to read the first book in this series!
    I really dug the first one. I believe the second is twice the size.

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    We'll be in for one of those. Looks sweet.
    It does. The sample pages I've seen so far have been amazing.
    Last edited by Kealan Patrick Burke; 10-02-2016, 05:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Martin Roberts
    replied
    I will pick up volume 2 eventually, I still need to read the first book in this series!

Leave a comment:

• ruderabbit
    replied
    We'll be in for one of those. Looks sweet.

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• John Carpenter's TALES FOR A HALLOWEEN NIGHT (Vol. 2)

I have a story (“Mr. Goodnight”) in the upcoming graphic novel anthology John Carpenter’s Tales for a Halloween Night, Volume 2, edited by Sandy King Carpenter. As a lifelong fan of John and Sandy King Carpenter’s work, to say it’s an honor to be included in this book is an understatement. Below is a look at the cover and a sneak peek at one of the pages (pre-lettering) from "Mr. Goodnight".

Look for the book in stores on October 18th, or preorder the book here.

From John Carpenter, the man who brought you the cult classic horror film Halloween and all of the scares beyond comes 12 more twisted tales of terror, tricks, and treats. In volume 2 of the award-winning graphic novel series, Carpenter brings together another stellar ensemble of storytellers from the worlds of movies, novels and comics for a collection of stories that will haunt your dreams at night.

14051774_1094099130671019_2611468855206127049_n.jpgMR. GOODNIGHT SAMPLE PAGE.jpg
Working...
X