No announcement yet.

Guests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! You the man, Jeff. Thanks for sharing this over here.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
      Awesome! You the man, Jeff. Thanks for sharing this over here.
      My pleasure! Mr. Burke prowls here so it seems right to have it here. I can't watch the interview because I'm in it, but I had way more fun than I should have talking to him. That probably makes for a bad/unprofessional interview. But here we are!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
        For years I didn't join, then I joined, then I deactivated my account, then reactivated it again, and now I'm on the verge of deactivating it again. LOL.

For the last year I have been off Facebook and my mental health has improved

Comment

Thank you Jeff. Just watched it and enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Thank you Jeff. Just watched it and enjoyed it.
            At least half your last sentence is a fabrication. That's not possible for you to have done both.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

At least half your last sentence is a fabrication. That's not possible for you to have done both.
              Indeed I did enjoy it. I never did figure out what the person was scrolling through on the TV in the background though.

Comment

For anyone interested in viewing it, here's my interview with Kealan Patrick Burke:

https://youtu.be/GZPG-UhVAH0
                What a treat! Thanks for providing this great interview for us Facebookless folks, Jeff, really appreciate it...this is something I would've hated to miss.

EDIT: The interview also answered a question I had regarding the contents...I was puzzled why one of Kealan's more popular (arguably the most popular novella, it seems) novellas of late, The House on Abigail Lane, wasn't included in the collection. With the understanding from the interview that all the novellas were intended to revolve around the theme of an unwelcome Guest intruding upon events, Abigail wouldn't really jive with that theme. In fact, it's really the opposite of that, wherein the intruders, so to speak, are the people that enter the House on Abigail Lane for various reasons.
                Last edited by RonClinton; 05-29-2021, 01:44 AM.
                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Indeed I did enjoy it. I never did figure out what the person was scrolling through on the TV in the background though.
                  hahahaha yeah that was annoying when I saw it. My kids were playing video games. I think it was Little Big Planet.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

What a treat! Thanks for providing this great interview for us Facebookless folks, Jeff, really appreciate it...this is something I would've hated to miss.

EDIT: The interview also answered a question I had regarding the contents...I was puzzled why one of Kealan's more popular (arguably the most popular novella, it seems) novellas of late, The House on Abigail Lane, wasn't included in the collection. With the understanding from the interview that all the novellas were intended to revolve around the theme of an unwelcome Guest intruding upon events, Abigail wouldn't really jive with that theme. In fact, it's really the opposite of that, wherein the intruders, so to speak, are the people that enter the House on Abigail Lane for various reasons.
                    Well I'm glad you got to see it! I loved hearing about the Kin prequel. That was such a gem.

Comment

I loved hearing about the Kin prequel. That was such a gem.
                      Me, too — I really hope he does manage to get that one written!
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

That one had me very interested as well. Hope it's able to come about some day.

Well I'm glad you got to see it! I loved hearing about the Kin prequel. That was such a gem.
                        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I too really hope the Kin prequel comes to pass. I am also very interested in his recently completed novel. Elsewhere he stated that it was a very personal story.

Comment

I too really hope the Kin prequel comes to pass. I am also very interested in his recently completed novel. Elsewhere he stated that it was a very personal story.
                            Far and away the most personal thing I've written. It broke me multiple times. I'm hoping once it gets out there it resonates with people.
                            http://www.kealanpatrickburke.com

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

That's exactly right, Ron. I also wanted to keep it to novellas that hadn't been collected already (ABIGAIL was in WE LIVE INSIDE YOUR EYES), which is also why I didn't include THE TENT, as CD have it as part of the SELECT series.

http://www.kealanpatrickburke.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kealan Patrick Burke View Post

Far and away the most personal thing I've written. It broke me multiple times. I'm hoping once it gets out there it resonates with people.
                                I stumbled on you talking on Instagram live about and I have been wanting to read it ever since. Any news on a possible publication?

Comment

Working...
                                X