Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One eyed cat
    replied
    Thanks Martin, think I have them both somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by One eyed cat View Post
    Didn't Thunderstorm Books release a hard cover of this a few years back?
    Yes they did. It was limited to 325 signed copies and is long sold out. They issued a collected Timmy Quinn called Stage Whispers at the same time. That one is signed and numbered and limited to 75 copies. I think they are very hard to acquire at this point. I know mine will not be leaving my collection!

Leave a comment:

• One eyed cat
    replied
    Didn't Thunderstorm Books release a hard cover of this a few years back?

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Hope I'm posting this question in the appropriate place. Any chance "Nemesis: The Death of Timmy Quinn" will ever be rereleased as a hardcover? I've kept my out on the secondary market and have never seen a copy come up for sale. Would love to be able to add this book to my collection and complete the Timmy Quinn series, as I have the other four books in the series.
    There are no immediate plans to rerelease NEMESIS in hardcover, I'm afraid, though who knows what the future holds? In the meantime, it's still available in digital and paperback.

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Thank you sir!

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Hope I'm posting this question in the appropriate place. Any chance "Nemesis: The Death of Timmy Quinn" will ever be rereleased as a hardcover? I've kept my out on the secondary market and have never seen a copy come up for sale. Would love to be able to add this book to my collection and complete the Timmy Quinn series, as I have the other four books in the series.

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    I look forward to the new collection, Kealan.

Leave a comment:

• dannyboy121070
    replied
    Originally posted by Kealan Patrick Burke View Post
    That's because it hasn't gone out yet. But it will, hopefully before the next book in the program is due.
    Awesome news. Thanks for the update, Kealan.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Kealan Patrick Burke View Post
    Yes, exactly. I've never written anything I didn't feel absolutely compelled to write. It would certainly be apparent in the work if I did.

As for Digital 50, the next title going out will be the collection in April. I'm also hoping to get the signed short story out to everyone by then.
    Thanks for the update!

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Agreed.
    Thank you Ben!

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    You must get to this one. It is an awesome read and would be a great October read!
    Thanks Martin!

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
    Got Digital 50 too. Never did get the short story.
    That's because it hasn't gone out yet. But it will, hopefully before the next book in the program is due.

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Kin is one of those books I keep meaning to grab and then I forget. I'm going to put it on my WANT TO READ list on Goodreads while I'm thinking about it. Sounds awesome.
    Thanks Jeff!

Leave a comment:

• Kealan Patrick Burke
    replied
    I love Kin and would love a sequel but not for the sake of a sequel. If it does not due the original justice then it was not needed. Any update on Digital 50?
    Yes, exactly. I've never written anything I didn't feel absolutely compelled to write. It would certainly be apparent in the work if I did.

As for Digital 50, the next title going out will be the collection in April. I'm also hoping to get the signed short story out to everyone by then.
    Last edited by Kealan Patrick Burke; 10-02-2018, 04:45 PM. Reason: error

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Agreed.

You must get to this one. It is an awesome read and would be a great October read!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X