Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c marvel
    replied
    Omnibus edition?? Oh dear--That means most likely there will be material in an OE that I haven't read. Cap

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    I'm waiting for the omnibus edition....LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• dannyboy121070
    replied
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    I think I have Slices, not sure, it sounds familiar. I am fairly sure I ordered Bone Harvest. I did read Harvest Moon. dannyboy-You have passed your need to locate on to me. Now, I will not be satisfied until I do some searching in my room.

Taken from the song Satisfied by Richard Marx "Don't you know, I won't give up until I'm satisfied".

Cap
    Glad I'm not the only one that suffers from the FIND IT NOW!!! mania, lol. I'm pretty sure that I know where my copy of SLICES is located, but I'm not willing to rearrange a huge pile of books to get to it. One day, these piles may fall and kill me......

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    I'm waiting for the omnibus edition....LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    I now have all of the books in James A Moore's Harvest series. I only needed to order Slices. Cap
    Last edited by c marvel; 03-18-2019, 11:49 AM. Reason: Edited to post what I learned.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    I think I have Slices, not sure, it sounds familiar. I am fairly sure I ordered Bone Harvest. I did read Harvest Moon. dannyboy-You have passed your need to locate on to me. Now, I will not be satisfied until I do some searching in my room.

Taken from the song Satisfied by Richard Marx "Don't you know, I won't give up until I'm satisfied".

Cap

Leave a comment:

• dannyboy121070
    replied
    Well, thanks to this thread, I was able to locate my copies of PATCHWORK and BONE HARVEST...so they'll be read out of order, but my collector's OCD will be satisfied. I've got SLICES around here somewhere, but no luck locating it yet.

Leave a comment:

• dannyboy121070
    replied
    I have the rest, somewhere amongst the stacks and stacks of unread books. It does function well as a standalone, although a few spots made me wonder if I had missed another story along the way. Regardless, it is a fun creature-feature.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
    I wish I knew that this was a series before I started reading HARVEST MOON. Still enjoying it, though.
    I have only read Harvest Moon and it is a fun stand alone story. May search out the rest some day.

Leave a comment:

• dannyboy121070
    replied
    I wish I knew that this was a series before I started reading HARVEST MOON. Still enjoying it, though.

Leave a comment:

• JDar.
    replied
    Originally posted by James A. Moore View Post
    So, just to let you know, there's a very strong chance I'll have a new story in the Woods coming soon. Like as not it will be a freebie.
    Finally found it. “Harvest Gods, Revisited”

http://kealanpatrick.wordpress.com/2...james-a-moore/

Keep Smiling, Jan

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    pretty good story.

Leave a comment:

• JDar.
    replied
    Originally posted by adamjames View Post
    What is the name of the story that was on Horror World not too long ago, The Third Boon?
    That story was also part of the Bedlam Woods.
    WHOO HOO TWO - never read "The Third Boon" (wonder what happened to the first two ) - nice catch, THANKS

http://www.horrorworld.org/thirdboon.htm

Leave a comment:

• James A. Moore
    replied
    Now and then you have to say thanks to loyal readers.

Leave a comment:

• adamjames
    replied
    What is the name of the story that was on Horror World not too long ago, The Third Boon?
    That story was also part of the Bedlam Woods.

Leave a comment:

• JDar.
    replied
    WHOO HOO . . . . and you can't beat the price.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X