Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Got this yesterday looking forward to reading it when I catch up on other books.Loved Harvest moon that was my first James A. Moore read.

Leave a comment:

• adamjames
    replied
    I just got this in the mail. Can't wait to dig in this weekend!

Leave a comment:

• gsconquest
    replied
    Arrived today and I can't wait to read it. It looks fantastic as well.

Leave a comment:

• gsconquest
    replied
    I got my shipping confirmation today! Now to re-read Blood Red and Blood Tide before it arrives!

Leave a comment:

• Greenelk
    replied
    Originally posted by gsconquest View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on the freebie! And a big thanks to Jim and Earthling. Incidentally, Paul over at Earthling was super helpful when I was tracking down a copy of Slices.
    In my experience, Paul is always incredibly helpful, and as someone based in the UK, have found him very understanding of any problems (thankfullly few) with orders travelling over here. The occasional sales he has are well worth looking out for, so I can recommend signing up to the Earthling email list. It's certainly allowed me to get my hands on a few items I wouldn't have been able to afford.

My Earthling collection is one I'm pretty pleased with, I'll get round to posting some pictures of my collection at some point soon!

Leave a comment:

• gsconquest
    replied
    Originally posted by JDar. View Post
    Thanks to Bad Moon I was able order BLOOD HARVEST at a nice price. It's going to be a GREAT Halloween read.

Don't forget to start the series with "Blood Tide" which thanks to Jim and Earthling is a freebie.

http://www.earthlingpub.com/Blood_Tide.pdf

Keep Smiling, Jan
    Thanks for the heads up on the freebie! And a big thanks to Jim and Earthling. Incidentally, Paul over at Earthling was super helpful when I was tracking down a copy of Slices.

Leave a comment:

• JDar.
    replied
    Originally posted by gsconquest View Post
    Glad that the reviews look good. I'll probably have to pick this up on the secondary market early next year along with Blood Red (which I loved when I read the paperback). I'm just glad that the stories keep coming. It may take a while before I have them all, but it will happen.
    Thanks to Bad Moon I was able order BLOOD HARVEST at a nice price. It's going to be a GREAT Halloween read.

Don't forget to start the series with "Blood Tide" which thanks to Jim and Earthling is a freebie.

http://www.earthlingpub.com/Blood_Tide.pdf

Keep Smiling, Jan
    Last edited by JDar.; 08-25-2011, 06:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• gsconquest
    replied
    Glad that the reviews look good. I'll probably have to pick this up on the secondary market early next year along with Blood Red (which I loved when I read the paperback). I'm just glad that the stories keep coming. It may take a while before I have them all, but it will happen.

Leave a comment:

• James A. Moore
    replied
    Thanks for the kind words, guys. BLOOD HARVEST is set in the same town, has a lot of the same characters and, hopefully, some interesting twists. So far the reviews have been favorable, which I consider a BIG plus.

Leave a comment:

• HorrorScribe
    replied
    I read Blood Red (to which Blood Harvest is the sequel) about 3 or 4 years ago. If Harvest is anything like Red, you're in for an entertaining and frightening read.

Leave a comment:

• adamjames
    started a topic Blood Harvest

Blood Harvest

Looking forward to this new book out in October, I believe.
Working...
X