• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earthling Sale on Slices!

Hey, Hope I'm ok to post this:

Earthling Publications Newsletter

Benefit for James A. Moore
    I have a small stack of PC copies of Jim's long sold-out limited edition first edition collection of stories, SLICES. Originally for $45, these special copies are $25 (same as the originals in every way, i.e. signed by Jim, mint condition, offset printed, etc) but have a "PC" for Publisher's Copy in the place of where there would be a number. Far, far rarer than the numbered copies. Available on my site, through the PayPal ordering cart. If you're not in the US, please email me first for postage quote.

In addition, given the timing of things, there was only ONE galley produced for his forthcoming novel BLOODLINES, sent to a reviewer, who reviewed the book and then returned the galley, thinking it could be auctioned off to a good home (thanks, Dave!). And then I got it signed as well. I am happy to issue a letter of provenance stating this is the only galley of the book in existence, and signed by Jim. For this, a minimum bid of $200, and email me at [email protected] through the end of this weekend, top bidder wins. Not only will the winner have a super-rare item, but also a chance to read the final novel in the BLOOD RED series before everyone else!! (The hardcover is due to ship second week of October, by the way.)

Every penny goes to Jim to help with his expenses related to his battle with cancer.

Thank you!

I picked up my copy of Slices!!!

Comment

I'm tempted to buy another copy. I already own it.

Comment

Yeah, I couldn't pass up a new copy at that price point. I get a smoking deal and to help the author. Win-Win!

Comment

Very cool of him providing every cent of these sales to Mr. Moore.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
          X