X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Sounds pretty interesting actually! I wonder how the work is going for the novel he was writing for CD.
    He posted an update of the current progress of all his work a week or so ago with the CD book at around a quarter completed. I don't think he posted anything about an estimated time of completion, though.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Keene put up a sneak peek of this year's set on his website. I passed on last year's set, but I might have to pick up this one. Sounds pretty good so far. Curious about the authors for the third book though.
    Sounds pretty interesting actually! I wonder how the work is going for the novel he was writing for CD.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Keene put up a sneak peek of this year's set on his website. I passed on last year's set, but I might have to pick up this one. Sounds pretty good so far. Curious about the authors for the third book though.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Yeah I'm passing on it as well. I mostly wanted the last set to get The Rising.
    I'd have gotten this set, but I haven't even finished his collection from what was included in Maelstrom Set 2, lol!

I am interested in the other 2 books though

Leave a comment:

• William J. Grabowski
    replied
    As you know, Brian is going through some tough stuff. Last I saw---a few days ago---there were 40 copies of APOCRYPHA left. Here's my review of a great antho---edited by Brian James Freeman and Richard Chizmar---coming out in a few days. First of a projected series:
    http://hellnotes.com/dark-screams-vo...ne-book-review

Leave a comment:

• William J. Grabowski
    replied
    As you know, Brian is going through some tough stuff. Last I saw---a few days ago---there were 40 copies of APOCRYPHA left. Here's my review of a great antho---edited by Brian James Freeman and Richard Chizmar---coming out in a few days. First of a projected series:
    http://hellnotes.com/dark-screams-vo...ne-book-review

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Yeah I'm passing on it as well. I mostly wanted the last set to get The Rising.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    I'm actually going to pass on it this year as I will likely never read the collection of his since I am bad about that kinda thing and don't have a lot of money now. Going to finish off Ronald Kelly's Essentials series instead.

Leave a comment:

• kresby
    replied
    And selling out fast - over 70% already.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Maelstrom V is up for order at Thunderstorm's site.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Yeah. Would be nice to have the matching numbers for all of the Maelstrom books, but unless I win the lottery I won't be willing to pay extra to get those numbers, if I could even find them!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Kind of a bummer, but not the end of the world.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Yeah, got that e-mail too. Got a spare copy from CD a couple years ago when they had some available and were offering a gift card to go with it. Except for that spare set, I get mine directly from Thunderstorm so I can keep my numbers. Doubt I will ever have the first Maelstrom set with matching numbers to my other ones since it isn't worth paying a lot of extra money to me
    Last edited by RJK1981; 12-06-2013, 11:02 AM. Reason: Forgot some words

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    I just got an e-mail from CD today saying they have some of Maelstrom Set 4 in stock for anyone interested who hasen't already ordered it.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Yeah, it is likely going to get to you faster going direct from Thunderstorm. I know from my own experience with Camelot that they are a good company to deal with. They even had the book wrapped like it was a present!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X