No announcement yet.

Video Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With what's in that one I wouldnt pay $150 for it. even if it was COD or GTA. The figure looks cheaply made and the rest is basically art prints/book. I did just remember my GTAIV came with a duffle bag as well. I barely use it anymore so I forgot. The Case, Duffle and Keychain made it worth $100 for me but I never woulda paid $150 for it. thats way too much.

Comment

I think $100 is the most I would ever pay for a game. I saw this today (http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/122/1222730p1.html) about a limited edition of resident evil 6. I can't understand anyone paying that much for a game. A book on the other hand....

Comment

Well this one depends on how much that leather jacket is really worth. I highly doubt its worth $1200 though. factor in its limited to 5000 and is the jacket from the game that does give it more value. If you had alot of money and really wanted that jacket it'd be worth it to that person.

Comment

A lot of Japanese guys go for the feminine Euro-cut leathers. It will sell pretty well.
          Last edited by srboone; 04-11-2012, 08:50 PM.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I have no doubt that it will sell out. Couldn't imagine wasting that money myself though.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
              That is an awesome CE!! Played the first Guild Wars and had fun. I'd get this but I'm not sure I would have the time to play. I'll probably be using the gaming time to play DIII and the occasional ps3.
              Considering that the just plain digital edition is sixty bucks, if I had the money I'd splurge for the collector's edition. Or both! And then never open the collector's edition. But I'm sure I'd get an earful if I did that; as it is, it'll be hard to justify 60 bucks, but I love the Guild Wars and I'm constantly playing it. Hopefully by the time I get around to 2 the price will be down a bit. I still have to get Eye of the North, too.

Comment

I played up until Nightfall, if I correctly recall the name. I liked the whole party system, where if you just wanted to play by yourself you could take NPC's along for the adventure. Plus the no monthly fee was just awesome. I had a female dervish. Thinking about this makes me want to play... lol.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                  I played up until Nightfall, if I correctly recall the name. I liked the whole party system, where if you just wanted to play by yourself you could take NPC's along for the adventure. Plus the no monthly fee was just awesome. I had a female dervish. Thinking about this makes me want to play... lol.
                  Yeah, that's the title. That's what drew me to it as well; buy it once and not have to pay monthly, and the ability to play by yourself, which is generally what I do. At the moment I'm playing Prophecies, trying to get to level 20, without dying, before moving on to "post searing". I'm getting close to level 13; the "no dying" thing has caused me countless restarts, and annoyed friends, but what the heck, I have to beat this thing on my own terms! I'm just hoping to get to level 13 tonight before I get too buzzed to realize what I'm doing.

Comment

Just picked this up with a gift cert at best buy.CNXT0001.jpg

Comment

Nice! I really wanna give it a shot, have heard mixed opinions, but I'm guessing I would like it for the story.

But then again I've got a ton of games to finish that I already own...

Comment

I thought LA Noire was a great game.

Comment

Great to here.I figured since it was ony 20.00 and I was using a cert. nothing to loose.

Comment

Thats a good deal.

Comment

I was gonna say, I saw it for 29.99 today (also GTAIV & Kiberty City Eipsodes). Might have to pick it up.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Last night I got "Legend of Grimrock" and "Avernum: Escape From The Pit".

Comment

Working...
                                X