No announcement yet.

Little Book Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caitlin R. Kiernan mentioned on her blog lat week that she had sent her completed ms off to BP for her Little Yellow Book of Fever Dreams, so that should be coming soon. That's a big reason I sub'd this whole series this time. That and missing out on the Joe Hill last series. Still sticks in my craw.

Comment

Originally posted by swintek View Post
      Caitlin R. Kiernan mentioned on her blog lat week that she had sent her completed ms off to BP for her Little Yellow Book of Fever Dreams, so that should be coming soon. That's a big reason I sub'd this whole series this time. That and missing out on the Joe Hill last series. Still sticks in my craw.
      I hope that’s not the correct title, since they did “A Little Yellow Book of Fevered Stories” by Al Sarrantonio.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Thanks guys. Went ahead and pre-ordered one from Borderlands.
        Hope this transaction goes smoothly for you!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
          As do I. I even checked to see if Camelot was offering these first. Looks like I need to order via Borderlands directly for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
            I'm a newbie when it comes to Borderlands. Have there been issues in the past?

I recently subscribed to Series 3 of the Little Books and they were very accommodating at Borderlands. I only had the Josh Malerman volume and I asked them if I could get matching numbers on the rest when I subscribed. They said no, but said if I sent that one back they would replace it with one that matched the number of the rest of my subscription. They were even able to provide matching numbers of the previous Series 3 volumes that I had missed. Not only that, but they sent the replacement Malerman volume before I returned my copy. Very trusting. I have been happy with their service so far, but this is my first experience with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
              I'm a newbie when it comes to Borderlands. Have there been issues in the past?

I recently subscribed to Series 3 of the Little Books and they were very accommodating at Borderlands. I only had the Josh Malerman volume and I asked them if I could get matching numbers on the rest when I subscribed. They said no, but said if I sent that one back they would replace it with one that matched the number of the rest of my subscription. They were even able to provide matching numbers of the previous Series 3 volumes that I had missed. Not only that, but they sent the replacement Malerman volume before I returned my copy. Very trusting. I have been happy with their service so far, but this is my first experience with them.
              I had an issue with the customer service they provide many years ago. I have chosen to not do business directly with them since. I am not aware of others having an issue with them. This is a personal decision regarding how I am treated by those I pay for products and services. I am not in any way stating you should be concerned or decline to do business with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                I had an issue with the customer service they provide many years ago. I have chosen to not do business directly with them since. I am not aware of others having an issue with them. This is a personal decision regarding how I am treated by those I pay for products and services. I am not in any way stating you should be concerned or decline to do business with them.
                Got it. Thanks for the explanation. I hope your current business with them will be more pleasant.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                  I hope that’s not the correct title, since they did “A Little Yellow Book of Fevered Stories” by Al Sarrantonio.
                  Hadn't thought of that. That is a bit too close, isn't it?

Comment

Hadn't thought of that. That is a bit too close, isn't it?
                    Especially with them both being “Yellow”, but I’m sure it’s tough working out the color / title combinations.

Comment

I've gotten a bit lost here momentarily- did BP ship the Wilson book yet? It says "in stock" on their site, but I've yet to receive an invoice from them.

Comment

I've gotten a bit lost here momentarily- did BP ship the Wilson book yet? It says "in stock" on their site, but I've yet to receive an invoice from them.
                        I don't believe so. Camelot seems to get their copies shortly after publication, and I've not received any communication from them r.e. my copy.
                        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I received an email from BP this morning stating that "Your pre-order is ready" but I haven't received a shipping notice yet.

Comment

Ah. Good- was hoping I was prematurely worried. Thanks- I'm sure the invoice is coming soon.

Comment

Ah. Good- was hoping I was prematurely worried. Thanks- I'm sure the invoice is coming soon.
                              Have you received your invoice yet? I still haven't so wondering if I'm the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by khaos View Post
                                Have you received your invoice yet? I still haven't so wondering if I'm the only one.
                                I haven't received an invoice yet and there's nothing in my spam folder. This is the second time I learned about the Little Book being available for purchase in this forum instead of via email. Both times I ended up logging into my Borderlands account and paying for the book.

Comment

Working...
                                X