Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signed Limited US 11/22/63

11/22/63 Signed, Limited Edition

The signed limited edition of 11/22/63 will go on sale at 9 AM ET on Tuesday, November 8th. This will be available on-line only through Simon & Schuster's web site. There will be a one book per customer limit, available to consumers only, no retail accounts. This is also limited to domestic US sales only.

Price $150 plus shipping & handling. Books ship immediately

Limited time offer. Available while supplies last.

* Signed by the Author
    * Chapter opening photos
    * Shrink-wrapped
    John

Dammit ... want one, can't get one, cos I'm an Australian ---- DISCRIMINATION ---

Comment

Fine, I won't buy one then, in support of you, Tom, and Pete!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
        Fine, I won't buy one then, in support of you, Tom, and Pete!
        Tsk, tsk Mr Boone - the correct answer was .... buy two ... and sell one (asking you to give me one would probably not fly - unless you really wanna) .. to me

Comment

It's one per customer. I could buy it and then sell it, I guess. It's also the day before I head to Dallas.....
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I don't have the money for this, but would likely have to pass even if I did. Not seeing anything special about it other than the signature
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

It seems to have a different cover and something about chapter photos...
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                It's one per customer. I could buy it and then sell it, I guess. It's also the day before I head to Dallas.....
                Happy to pay up front + a gratuity

Comment

Grant, be strong! Boycott them for their hatred towards those outside of the US!

It's a pretty stupid move on their part I think, many collectors outside the US that would pick this one up I believe.

Comment

My gut feel is that there must be something in the contract that doesn't allow sales outside the US. I agree, it doesn't make much sense, though.

John

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                      My gut feel is that there must be something in the contract that doesn't allow sales outside the US. I agree, it doesn't make much sense, though.

John
                      Yea it's a rule or law between all of the publishers. Technically, no retailer is allowed to sell any US version outside the US and vice versa for the UK version. I always thought it was a weird law / rule. But baisically the UK publisher has exclusive rights to sell the book in it's designated region and no one else is allowed to sell it there. Same for the US publisher. There are obviously ways around said law, like amazon (sometimes) and ebay.
                      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                        It's a pretty stupid move on their part I think, many collectors outside the US that would pick this one up I believe.
                        And will!

sk

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                          Grant, be strong! Boycott them for their hatred towards those outside of the US!

But .... Pete .... I WANT ONE

Comment

Actually a lot of US online stores will not sell outside US (also amazon.com only sells the old kindle to european-third-class customers). And with all the economic troubles I think they should sell to anyone. BTW I can understand they are not willing to "hurt" the english market overseas but the amount of loss sales in non-english speaking countries would be zero...
                            it's a litte ***** (can't get the right word)... I'd rather use my euros as toilet paper befor getting a s&s book...

Comment

Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
                              Actually a lot of US online stores will not sell outside US (also amazon.com only sells the old kindle to european-third-class customers). And with all the economic troubles I think they should sell to anyone. BTW I can understand they are not willing to "hurt" the english market overseas but the amount of loss sales in non-english speaking countries would be zero...
                              it's a litte ***** (can't get the right word)... I'd rather use my euros as toilet paper befor getting a s&s book...
                              It's a bit lame, but it's either a law, contract, or unspoken agreement between the publishers. I'm not 100% sure which it is.
                              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                              X