Good deals and bargains...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    I picked up a copy of Joshua Hoffine's Horror Photography Book. I have wanted it for quite awhile but just could never pull the trigger on it. They got me today! First purchase directly through them.
    I got the trade edition of Joshua Hoffine's photography book in a grab bag recently. It really is a beautiful book. I have been thinking about picking up the signed/slipcased copy. Now might be the time.

Comment

Originally posted by taost33 View Post
      I got the trade edition of Joshua Hoffine's photography book in a grab bag recently. It really is a beautiful book. I have been thinking about picking up the signed/slipcased copy. Now might be the time.
      That's the one I had my eye on and the one I picked up today.

Comment

I'm sorely tempted to get Dreams From the Witch House but I just can't shake the feeling the price was initially so high because of JCO's signature; the 50% off price is where I feel the book should have been from the start.

Comment

I am really trying to not spend money on books right now but the Joshua Hoffine Photography book is tempting at 50% off.

Comment

I gave some thought to Laymon's FUNLAND, but I already have the UK 1st HC and I really can't afford (monetarily or shelf-space-wise) to start going down the road of doubles, even at 50% off and even if I do love the cover art and Brian Keene's intro would have been nice to read.
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

The kindle edition of The Bird Eater by Anna Ahlborn is .99 today

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                The kindle edition of The Bird Eater by Anna Ahlborn is .99 today
                have you read it? It's on my Want to Read list, but the reviews are either DON'T DO IT or it was okay.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                  have you read it? It's on my Want to Read list, but the reviews are either DON'T DO IT or it was okay.
                  No I haven't, but for .99 I was intrigued enough by the premise to take a chance.

Comment

Joe Hill Full Throttle Stories Ebook is on sale for $3.99

Comment

Jeff Strand’s Bang Up is free today on kindle

Comment

(Deleted my misplaced post from this morning, and reposting it here in this more appropriate thread)

For those who missed the email this morning, there’s a 44% off everything at Cemetery Dance’s site today, no coupon needed. I picked up the new Jeff Strand novella.
                        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                          (Deleted my misplaced post from this morning, and reposting it here in this more appropriate thread)

For those who missed the email this morning, there’s a 44% off everything at Cemetery Dance’s site today, no coupon needed. I picked up the new Jeff Strand novella.
                          I passed on Malorie with the CDCC discount but decided that this discount was too good to pass up but alas they sold out. Saved me some money!

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

I picked this up as well as the prior novella from Lucia. Strand's book isn't showing on the Novella Series page so had to search for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

I picked this up as well as the prior novella from Lucia. Strand's book isn't showing on the Novella Series page so had to search for that one.
                              I really loved that Lucia Novella.

Comment

I picked up Home, Little Girls, Cold Dead Hands and 6 issue CD magazine Subscription. I had a $10 credit I didn't know I had. Nice little shopping spree.

Comment

Working...
                                X