Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    You must've packed that box.
    If the box had that much tape, probably!
    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I start to fret when UPS is scheduled to deliver something to my door and it's raining or snowing out, even though I know it will only be sittingther for a few minutes...
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I always appreciate a good packaging job, there is nothing worse than looking forward to a book and it being damaged in transit. I've never had a damaged book from CD

Comment

Me too.I used to get frustrated with this seller I have bought a lot from on e-bay for his packing.However I learned that it was all about protecting my investment.CD always does a great job as do most of the small presses I deal with.Amazon is another story.Considering all the mail you send out and the state of the post office you would think they would be more appreciateive of your transactions with them.

Comment

I have never had a problem with packages getting damaged..not even the outside of the box. and they would NEVER leave anything outside...I think only ups does that anyway. I would hope USPS doesn't Canada Post certainly doesn't. I have however had issues with the Geniuses at Air Canada. Coming home at christmas this year I got to baggage to find my suitcase completely soaked, right through (it was raining but seriously to be THAT wet it musta been outside for like an hour.) a picture i had packed between all my clothes and a pillow still managed to get broken and my brand new boots were scuffed up. I was PISSED. I had to rewash all my clothes as well. I'm glad my Under the Dome was in my carry on even though I was reading it on my ereader instead.

Comment

To the customer who emailed us with photos of the dinged DJ he needed replacement, who also decided to include 9 photos of his family's new puppies, Mindy has two words for you... THANK YOU!

Brian
              Brian James Freeman

Comment

Was that a statement that he felt it was only useful to line his dogs' cages?
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Doh!!!
                  Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  Was that a statement that he felt it was only useful to line his dogs' cages?

Comment

Time to spam CD with pics! I've got some cute baby pictures! Squire, you should have some good shots of your dogs, and Grant... well, no one wants clown pictures, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                      Time to spam CD with pics! I've got some cute baby pictures! Squire, you should have some good shots of your dogs, and Grant... well, no one wants clown pictures, sorry.
                      Pete, Pete, Pete - everyone wants clown pictures (or they'll have to explain, in detail, why they're prejudiced against the circus set) !!!!

82310_1254747006_large.jpg

Comment

Ignore him Grant, I love your clown pics and clown stuff. Still waiting for you to send me a nice pennywise

Comment

I keep an eye out for clown stuff for you Teri, it's a big wide world of Pennywise out there

Comment

Of course Pete was just kidding, as Teri may not know. How could one not embrace the clown with the deepest feelings of friendship? I mean, what has he ever done to us? He's got a tough job, sitting in Grant's book room and guarding all the precious loot against jealous collectors...

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                              Of course Pete was just kidding, as Teri may not know. How could one not embrace the clown with the deepest feelings of friendship? I mean, what has he ever done to us? He's got a tough job, sitting in Grant's book room and guarding all the precious loot against jealous collectors...
                              -clown-1325961814.jpg

Books and clowns, clowns and books, hand in claw, throughout the ages, can you say Hallelujah and Amen

Comment

A nice email to start the day!

"I purchased the 25th Anniversary edition of IT as a Christmas gift. I wanted to let you know I was highly impressed with your company's outstanding customer service, which is very rare these days. I will definitely recommend you to anyone interested in publications you provide, and I will not hesitate to order from you in the future."
                                Brian James Freeman

Comment

Working...
                                X