No announcement yet.

RESTLESS SHADOWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great and I am very much enjoying the book.

Originally posted by Ronald Kelly View Post
    Here's the ebook cover:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14862[/ATTACH]
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Here's the ebook cover:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14862[/ATTACH]

Comment

Great! Glad you're enjoying.
        Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post

Comment

I've got 78 pages to go in "Restless Shadows" Ron. I like it a lot. And, I can't wait to see how it turns out. Your art work is great!!!

Comment

Thanks, buddy! I appreciate that. I hope you enjoy the rest of it.

Comment

I didn't plan on it -- but I read the final 78 pages before bed last night. The book was so interesting I couldn't put it down -- until the big murder mystery was solved. I really liked the ending.

Comment

Originally posted by cycloneed20 View Post
                I didn't plan on it -- but I read the final 78 pages before bed last night. The book was so interesting I couldn't put it down -- until the big murder mystery was solved. I really liked the ending.
                I love a book like that. Last book I had that feeling for was Laymon's Travelling Vampire Show (mind you I only read it last year). I can't wait for my copy to arrive, but I got a few other RK books coming at the same time. Back to the old question ''Where to start?''.

Comment

Originally posted by cycloneed20 View Post
                  I love a book like that. Last book I had that feeling for was Laymon's Travelling Vampire Show (mind you I only read it last year). I can't wait for my copy to arrive, but I got a few other RK books coming at the same time. Back to the old question ''Where to start?''.

Comment

Truthfully, Dan, of all the books you've bought from me and Paul, I would read FEAR first. FEAR is considered by most readers to be my best horror novel; an epic journey of Southern-fried rural horror. And it was the best-seller of the bunch back in the mid-90s and early 2000's, when it was re-released.

Originally posted by Theli View Post

Comment

Done! I'll start it up as soon as it arrives! Thanks Ron!

Comment

Fear is a great choice!

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                        Done! I'll start it up as soon as it arrives! Thanks Ron!

Comment

I have a couple more copies of the Hard Rain edition of Restless Shadows left if anyone's interested. And, of course, I'll be happy to personally inscribe it. Just give me a holler via private message and I'll fix you up.

Comment

Very good sequel to "Hindsight."

Comment

Hope someone takes him up on this. Great book and pretty cool to have something personally inscribed.

I have a couple more copies of the Hard Rain edition of Restless Shadows left if anyone's interested. And, of course, I'll be happy to personally inscribe it. Just give me a holler via private message and I'll fix you up.

Comment

Hope someone takes him up on this. Great book and pretty cool to have something personally inscribed.

Comment

Working...
                                X