Gwendy's Button Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Yea I guess it's close. As for the paper stock, I'm pretty sure it's just the same "weight" we use on all of the SK limited editions. Or at least it feels the same as the two of them I just looked at in comparison.
    I will have to compare them side by side.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      I will have to compare them side by side.
      Maybe it feels thicker because the pages are smaller? More compact means less room to bend. You know what I mean? I don't know if I'm explaining my thought all that clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        Maybe it feels thicker because the pages are smaller? More compact means less room to bend. You know what I mean? I don't know if I'm explaining my thought all that clearly.
        That could be it but it is not much smaller in regards to height. Certainly thinner though. I will try to compare tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by absolute182 View Post
          I was looking forward to getting this on Monday until I received this lovely update from UPS yesterday.

"Merchandise is missing. UPS will notify the sender with additional details. / All merchandise missing, empty carton was discarded. UPS will notify the sender with details of the damage."
          Aw, man, that's a collector's worst nightmare. So sorry this has happened to you.
          But happy Dan came to the rescue!!

sk

Comment

No shipping notice yet.....

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
              No shipping notice yet.....

sk
              Still working on the lettereds. Should probably be today or tomorrow I think. I know I saw your order yesterday. It's been a painfully slow process, doesn't help we ran out of packing peanuts yesterday as well. These books are chewing through our supply. I think we used 20+ bags just on the limiteds alone, and the lettereds are using like twice as many peanuts per box as the limiteds. Better safe than damaged in shipping though.
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Agreed!
                Thanks Dan, I'll try to be patient....

sk

Comment

Agreed!
                  Thanks Dan, I'll try to be patient....

sk
                  It will be worth it. I have the limited and it really is gorgeous, so I'm sure the lettered will be even better!!!

Comment

A beautiful signed limited! I was definitely expecting something great but this is above and beyond. Thank you for matching my number too! Very happy about that! Love this book!

Comment

Congratulation to all - sounds like another winner!

Still no shipping notice here...boo-hoo.....
                      (I know...patience....trying....)

sk

Comment

Congratulation to all - sounds like another winner!

Still no shipping notice here...boo-hoo.....
                        (I know...patience....trying....)

sk
                        Yours definitely shipped. Guess the notices just haven't been sent. In fact as of yesterday we're done shipping Gwendy other than some PC orders.

Instagram

Comment

Yours definitely shipped. Guess the notices just haven't been sent. In fact as of yesterday we're done shipping Gwendy other than some PC orders.
                          Congratulations Dan, you finally got through Blatty's Lost Screen Plays and Gwendy's. Guessing you can't wait for the next Lonely Road announcement!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Congratulations Dan, you finally got through Blatty's Lost Screen Plays and Gwendy's. Guessing you can't wait for the next Lonely Road announcement!
                            Lonely Road stuff usually isn't so bad, but the Blatty Scripts where a mess because of how big they were, and Gwendy was a mess because of the coins.

Right now we're staring down the dark tunnel that is all of the orders from the 50% off sale and the mess that is opening all of the boxes from PS Publishing that have Tommy Knockers in them.

Instagram

Comment

That's great news, Dan.
                              But I am worried about these shipping notices.
                              Any idea when they'll be sent?

And have the S/L and lettered been shipped together, in one box?

sk

Comment

That's great news, Dan.
                                But I am worried about these shipping notices.
                                Any idea when they'll be sent?

And have the S/L and lettered been shipped together, in one box?

sk
                                One box. I'll send you the tracking. I wouldn't worry about the packing, I went overkill on the packing for these. I even ordered double walled boxes for the lettereds (which is a first).

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X