Gwendy's Button Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by becca69 View Post
    My copy arrived today and it's very lovely. Thanks so much! I'm glad I sprung (quickly) for the Baldwin remarque.

I passed on the Remarque but that is fantastic! congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      I passed on the Remarque but that is fantastic! congratulations.
      Agreed!

Comment

Yea things shipped a bit differently this go around. Typically the remarques wait until the end so there's no chance of a mixup, but this go around I needed to get them out to verify the counts on them, so we just shipped them first. So anyone who bought a remarqued limited edition, on it's own or with another limited edition will have shipped already. If you purchased it with a lettered edition, that'll be later.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Shipping notice received!

Comment

Originally posted by becca69 View Post
            If anyone else got a remarque from either artist, I would love to see them.
            I was going to post a picture of my remarqued Gwendy, but it is the same remarque as yours. It's clearly an original drawing, but it's the same image as posted above. I assume that's typical when artists do these things? Everyone gets an original drawing of the same image?
            Last edited by rjmyers; 10-22-2018, 10:14 PM.

Comment

I chose four different images, and did little variations on them, mainly to keep sane. The one of Gwendy's torso section in shorts with the hat flying behind her was my favorite, so I may have done more of that one than the others. One of the "rules" was we were never to draw Gwendy's face, but doing her mid-section was okay.
              Last edited by keithminnion; 10-23-2018, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by keithminnion View Post
                I chose four different images, and did little variations on them, mainly to keep sane. The one of Gwendy's torso section in shorts with the hat flying behind her was my favorite, so I may have done more of that one than the others. One of the "rules" was we were never to draw Gwendy's face, but doing her mid-section was okay.
                I've seen this one and one with a skull. Looking forward to seeing the other two images.

Comment

Scheduled for Monday delivery, can't wait to actually see this one!

Comment

I was looking forward to getting this on Monday until I received this lovely update from UPS yesterday.

"Merchandise is missing. UPS will notify the sender with additional details. / All merchandise missing, empty carton was discarded. UPS will notify the sender with details of the damage."

Comment

Originally posted by absolute182 View Post
                      I was looking forward to getting this on Monday until I received this lovely update from UPS yesterday.

"Merchandise is missing. UPS will notify the sender with additional details. / All merchandise missing, empty carton was discarded. UPS will notify the sender with details of the damage."
                      Uh Oh!! Send me a email with your order info. I'll be able to get you a replacement, though I may need to get a coin engraved.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by absolute182 View Post

Man that sucks.

Comment

Received my copy today. This thing is a beauty and rather large. The case is slightly taller than the Knowing Darkness Slipcase. The case is well constructed and make a great presentation for the book and coin. The coin is fantastic and the book is really nice. The paper stock is very thick, almost poster-board thick. Not sure what I think of the paper stock yet but overall this is a great addition to my shelves.

Comment

Received my copy today. This thing is a beauty and rather large. The case is slightly taller than the Knowing Darkness Slipcase. The case is well constructed and make a great presentation for the book and coin. The coin is fantastic and the book is really nice. The paper stock is very thick, almost poster-board thick. Not sure what I think of the paper stock yet but overall this is a great addition to my shelves.
                            Isn't that just the sig sheet? We're not sure why we made that choice on the sig sheet. It's nice, but it's definitely a heavier stock than we normally would've chosen.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              Isn't that just the sig sheet? We're not sure why we made that choice on the sig sheet. It's nice, but it's definitely a heavier stock than we normally would've chosen.
                              The signature sheet may be a little thicker but the actual pages are close if not the same.

Comment

The signature sheet may be a little thicker but the actual pages are close if not the same.
                                Yea I guess it's close. As for the paper stock, I'm pretty sure it's just the same "weight" we use on all of the SK limited editions. Or at least it feels the same as the two of them I just looked at in comparison.

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X