No announcement yet.

Centipede Press Dune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So far, you all have been poor enablers! I expected a hard shove off the top of the fence and onto this Centipede Press edition. I got out lucky on this one. Saving my money for whatever Chizmar is getting ready to announce!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      So far, you all have been poor enablers! I expected a hard shove off the top of the fence and onto this Centipede Press edition. I got out lucky on this one. Saving my money for whatever Chizmar is getting ready to announce!
      I do not know enough about them to convince you but am also intrigued by Mr. Chizmar's comments regarding this week.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
        I’m not...his Gothic style and sensibility just isn’t for me.
        Nor is Thomas Ligotti...both men's works are generally lauded, but Gothic fiction of that type just isn't my cup of tea. That said, anyone who does enjoy Ligotti would likely find this Centipede edition of McGrath's work enjoyable (I add this, Jeff, in case you are a fan of of Ligotti).

On the Centipede front, though, I did last week pick up the new MASTERS OF THE WEIRD TALE featuring Authur J. Burks...now *that* one is most definitely my cup of tea!
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Working...
        X