Favorite Old CD Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Old CD Titles

Hi guys, I'm brainstorming a bit of a project, and I'd like to know everyone's favorite older CD title. I'm gonna say Pre-2005 (yes this date is completely arbitrary). Post your titles and let me know. Thanks!
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

The two that immediately come to mind are The Traveling Vampire Show and October Dreams.

Comment

I'm gonna cheat and also mention two: Garton's "Live Girls" & Lansdale's "Writer of the Purple Rage".

Comment

More than one is fine. Just need to know some "Fan Favorites" so to speak.

Instagram

Comment

A few others:
          The Christmas Thingy
          The Halloween Mouse
          Camp Stalag

Comment

And since the data is arbitrary I will add a 2006 release, The Looking Glass.

Comment

For sure October Dreams and The Dwyer Trilogy. Ed Gorman, what a Guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                And since the data is arbitrary I will add a 2006 release, The Looking Glass.
                Way to go getting that Hill title in there, Martin!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                  Way to go getting that Hill title in there, Martin!
                  It was actually my first title with Mr. Hill's signature. I loved the round robin nature of the story.
                  Last edited by Martin; 11-26-2019, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                    For sure October Dreams and The Dwyer Trilogy. Ed Gorman, what a Guy!
                    Have not read The Dwyer Trilogy but I loved The Poker Club!

Comment

For me my 2 favorite older titles are Taverns of the Dead anthology and Prodigal Blues by Gary A. Braunbeck. And going back even further I would pick 411 by Ray Garton and Purity by Douglas Clegg. Both of those are from the Novella series and were my introduction to both Authors.

Comment

I can tell you what would be my favorite CD titles, but I unfortunately never purchased them at the time (I only have one, after the year you mention): the Grave Tales comic books. Will they ever be made available on Comixology?

Comment

Originally posted by JJ123 View Post
                          I can tell you what would be my favorite CD titles, but I unfortunately never purchased them at the time (I only have one, after the year you mention): the Grave Tales comic books. Will they ever be made available on Comixology?
                          Probably not. We don't really have proper distribution to put them out on a platform like Comixology.

Instagram

Comment

I jumped on the CD train in 2011. So I missed out on the early goodness. Though my faves that go furthest back in the CD publishing history that I own are IT (duh!) DINNER WITH THE CANNIBAL SISTERS, and KIN.

Comment

Dan, are you asking boom design/production-wise or story itself?

Comment

Working...
                              X