"Tall Grass" film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Tall Grass" film

I'm about filmed-contented-out, so I don't need anything else to watch. Yet, I ask: is In the Tall Grass something to see or miss? Not sure I am looking for something that goes beyond the simple concept of the story, unless it is significantly additive in value...

Originally posted by JJ123 View Post
    I'm about filmed-contented-out, so I don't need anything else to watch. Yet, I ask: is In the Tall Grass something to see or miss? Not sure I am looking for something that goes beyond the simple concept of the story, unless it is significantly additive in value...
    I have yet to watch it but a co-worker said it goes off the rails pretty quick vs. the story.

Comment

Finally watched it last weekend. I thought the source material was just ok. They managed to make the film much worse than that. Not a good film in my view.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Finally watched it last weekend. I thought the source material was just ok. They managed to make the film much worse than that. Not a good film in my view.
        Still haven't managed to watch it yet. Been caught up in baseball playoffs when I get the chance to watch TV.

Off topic: The new season of Castle Rock starts tomorrow and it looks so much better than the first.

Comment

Good to know. I only spend an hour each day on TV so don't get in many movies. I was going to carve out some time but now I may just pass.

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
          Still haven't managed to watch it yet. Been caught up in baseball playoffs when I get the chance to watch TV.

Off topic: The new season of Castle Rock starts tomorrow and it looks so much better than the first.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
          X