https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Another new addition:

Comment

Nice adds, Dan!

Comment

^Thanks Bri!

Now for some updated family photos.

Starting with my Dark Regions Press (a few of my PB copies are not included here) and PS Publishing.

That sliver at the end is Christmas With the Dead by Joe Lansdale.

Mostly Thunderstorm and Grant, but a few odds in here too, Fax and Arkham House.

My Folio Society and a selection of signed/remarqued books.

Eastons, Franklins and other assorted publishers.

More assorted publishers.

Tough ones to make out near the end, next to Castaways, is It Drinks Blood by J.F. Gonzalez and Daniel Polansky's The Builders.

The CD and LR family +1 Mark Danielewski book:

And I'll save CP and SP for another day. Feel free to ask if there's any you want a close up or more pictures.
          Last edited by Theli; 01-28-2017, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Very nice collection, my friend!

Comment

So much great stuff, where to start. I envy your slipcased Book of Kane! I have a copy, but I can't bring myself to pay for another, so I'm looking for a slipcase lol! Hawks of Outreamer, and the other Howard Grant's, Love them. Howard's historical fiction, is his best, in my opinion. James Ellroy, man where is My Dark Places, I think his best work. Lansdale! Hell, yeah! Thanks for making my morning!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

I'm not a Anne Rice fan, but am curious just for fun: Who did the 3-volume slipcased set of HCs? Are they signed/numbered, or trade volumes, or...?
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys!

Mike: You always have impeccable taste my friend! I look forward to picking up more of Howard's work published by Grant in the future, as well as some more of the Wandering Star press stuff. Hard to have too much. As for Ellroy, I have yet to be disappointed by any of his works, but I have yet to read My Dark Places.

Ron: The Rice books were published by Alfred Knopf publishing, they are signed (each one) and limited, though not numbered and I do not know how many sets were printed. No art or anything, but a nice cloth bound set with deckled pages.

Comment

As promised the CP and SP collections:

This pic turned out a bit blurry. Cut off at the ends is Knowing Darkness GE (though signed by Beahm) and 'Salem's Lot: Studies in the Horror Film.

And these two rascals I couldn't quite fit on the shelf:

Comment

Awesome, Dan!

Comment

Nice. I'm fortunate enough to have THE COMPLETE SLAYERS as well...I think it's one of Centipede's best productions (admittedly among many fine productions).

Comment

Just saw a copy on Ebay for nearly 1/3 of what I paid for it, and seemingly better condition. Heck of a book and I didn't mind paying the price though.

Comment

FEVRE DREAM: Took me a while to find a copy at a decent price, but I finally did a half year ago or so. I'm not a George Martin fan, per se, but I do like that particular novel quite a bit. Congrats on having a copy of what is surely one of the best "historical horror" novels, particularly with Sub Press' production values and art.

Comment

I liked the look of the trade edition when it came out but Subterranean did a great job with their copy.

Comment

Working...
                                X