No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last proofread should be finished up soon. Summer is the latest it'll be published if I have my way with the schedule. I'd actually like to sneak it in much sooner than that, but I will let you know what happens!

Brian
    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Attack, Brian!

Chopper, Sick balls!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

It looks like 2012 is the year of Ray Garton with all the books you will be releasing by him.I am so looking forward to this and the other Garton titles that are going
        to be out next year.

Comment

Summer of 2012. Man that's a long wait. I hope the book's worth the wait.
          "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn!"

Comment

Originally posted by the_last_gunslinger View Post
            Summer of 2012. Man that's a long wait. I hope the book's worth the wait.
            I hope so, too!

Folks have asked us to be more realistic with our expected pub dates, instead of posting a date that we hope we can get done but don't know for sure, so that's what I'm doing here. If it's earlier, great. It shouldn't be later.

Brian
            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
              I hope so, too!

Folks have asked us to be more realistic with our expected pub dates, instead of posting a date that we hope we can get done but don't know for sure, so that's what I'm doing here. If it's earlier, great. It shouldn't be later.

Brian
              This is what I preach to my folks on projects all the time ... set realistic expectations factoring in complications and if we deliver ahead of time ... well, trust me when I say, everyone will be pleasantly suprised (and vocal about it) ... and your customer service results will reflect it. :-) A far cry from the other option ... which usually gets people vocal as well, but in a less encouraging or uplifiting way lol

Comment

Most of these have shipped now. The last of them will be shipping tomorrow.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Got my notice today.Just in time.I finished The Strain trillogy last night so I guess I will catch up on comics while I wait for this to get here.

Comment

Got my shipping notice today.

Comment

Received my shipping notice as well! Very excited to see what kind off filth is in this book! LOL
                      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Got mine today!!!! Will post pictures in my collection thread in a few.Very nice looking book.CD does it again.

Comment

Mine just showed up - it's a great looking book. Can't wait to crack it open later tonight. Posted the picture on Facebook & found out that I got my copy before Ray Garton himself got copies. ;-)

Comment

Received my copy yesterday as well. Sharp looking book which I hope to look through today and possibly start reading this weekend. Thank you to all the CD staff for putting this volume together.
                            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I just got my copy as well. It's a beautiful book, and I am looking forward to the stories because religious horror is one of my favorite sub-genres. But I just got through the introduction, and it was more than a little offensive. It kind of put a damper on my enthusiasm a little.
                              "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn!"

Comment

Originally posted by the_last_gunslinger View Post
                                ...and it was more than a little offensive. It kind of put a damper on my enthusiasm a little.
                                This made me want to read it immediately! Not intending that to sound like a dig, Gunslinger, but religious horror in the end is usually always offensive in one form or another.
                                -Chris Lason-

nerd alert
                                gamertag : calason

Comment

Working...
                                X