Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will not...I will not...I will not...
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Oh They very much do tell me I want it, I even messaged squire about his because I am so tempted. But no, I need the money. I already still ower $300 for books I already ordered...stupid Credit Card. So I am paying on that and putting money in my savings. I've spent all evening looking for cheap books for mason to get me in alberta though. lol

Comment

I'm still waiting for confirmation of shipping of my copy from CD

Comment

U ordered one of the dinged once?

Comment

Nah Teri, ordered a new one quite a ways back from CD - I guess I should follow it up with Mindy, as I assume, from all the chatter about it being available on Amazon, etc, that's it's already out here
            Last edited by Grant Wootton; 04-15-2012, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Other publishers seem to be slow getting things to CD.I am stil waiting on the Peter Straub book I ordered through CD.Patience Grant.It will come.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                Nah Teri, ordered a new one quite a ways back from CD - I guess I should follow it up with Mindym as I assume, from all the chatter about it being available on Amazon, etc, that's it's already out here
                This one has been a royal pain because they shipped us a bunch of copies that all arrived dinged because of how poorly they were packed. Some were basically okay, but for the kind of money our customers are paying for these, they should be perfect. So we had to go through the hassle of returning them multiple times, etc.

But that said, the replacement copies have been arriving for a while now, in smaller (more carefully packed) shipments, so please email me if you haven't gotten your shipping notice and I'll look into it! Thanks!

Brian
                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  Other publishers seem to be slow getting things to CD.I am stil waiting on the Peter Straub book I ordered through CD.Patience Grant.It will come.
                  Yeah, you're right BW, don't know why I'm in such a hurry to get it - I've no place to house it

BTW Dan, already emailed Mindy yesterday, but thanks

Comment

I would tell you my house but I need to build more book cases.

Comment

Currently on Amazon.com:

Item Under Review
                      While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

sk

Comment

Good post Siep. Amazon really needs to work on its overseas shipments. I've been lucky and have only received one slightly dinged book from them, but every time I look in the box and see its just the box and the book, I dread what will happen with the next shipment.

Comment

Yea that is why I am omly getting PB's and Trade HC's from them anymore.It can be a pain.

Comment

I ordered my Knowing Darkness trade from Amazon.com.
                            It also arrived (slightly, fortunately) dinged.
                            Hopefully, measures will be taken re this DT set, as I still want to order it.

sk
                            Last edited by frik51; 04-16-2012, 10:24 AM.

Comment

I'm always leary of a limited edition book sold on Amazon, becaue I assume that the books sent to them are dinged anyway. I'd love to get sp's Embassytown on this site, but I'm sure it's dinged, also.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Personally, I will purchase only cheap stuff (1st editions of DRK or a couple of others I like) from Amazon. They're cheap, and they're quick, but as has been mentioned elsewhere on this thread, they wrap a book in a cardboard sleeve, a bit of binding glue and entrust it to DHL / Australia Post. I've not received anything totally destroyed, but at least one corner gets dinged intransit with each shipment I receive

Comment

Working...
                                X