Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I can't tell if you're being sarcastic. But that could be my fault for having nary a brain cell left. The lettered was almost $4000.
    No I'm the one missing brain cells. I thought it was almost $10,000. What I did was add a zero to the cost of the limited edition. Guess these 13 day 16 hour shifts are finally starting catch up with me.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      No I'm the one missing brain cells. I thought it was almost $10,000. What I did was add a zero to the cost of the limited edition. Guess these 13 day 16 hour shifts are finally starting catch up with me.
      You were just peeking into the future at the resale value in a few years!

Brian
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
        You were just peeking into the future at the resale value in a few years!

Brian
        What Brian said.. No actually what I did was look at the monthly payment plan and add a zero. And then I thought that was the real price. All this work and all this snow and I'm I'm getting old to.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          What Brian said.. No actually what I did was look at the monthly payment plan and add a zero. And then I thought that was the real price. All this work and all this snow and I'm I'm getting old to.
          Well, I'd have a nice stout with you and discuss awesome books if I could. Everyone needs a break. And then of course we could discuss the shitstorm that kicks up over at TDT regularly and how crazy some people get. After a few fingers of scotch, I'm sure we'd come to the sage conclusion that a conclusion really couldn't be sage. I don't think. Then we'd realize what a drunk statement that is. And I'd probably cry over my lost Suntup number. And you'd look askance at me. And askance I would be.

Comment

Well, I'd have a nice stout with you and discuss awesome books if I could. Everyone needs a break. And then of course we could discuss the shitstorm that kicks up over at TDT regularly and how crazy some people get. After a few fingers of scotch, I'm sure we'd come to the sage conclusion that a conclusion really couldn't be sage. I don't think. Then we'd realize what a drunk statement that is. And I'd probably cry over my lost Suntup number. And you'd look askance at me. And askance I would be.
            That sounds like fun expect for the part about you crying over your lost Suntup number.

Comment

Just saw on Twitter that Suntup Press has decided to include a Gift Edition of Rosemary's Baby!

rb-age-shopify_1024x1024.jpg

https://shop.suntup.press/products/r...t-gift-edition
              Last edited by Martin; 02-04-2019, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Just say on Twitter that Suntup Press has decided to include a Gift Edition of Rosemary's Baby!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21267[/ATTACH]

https://shop.suntup.press/products/r...t-gift-edition
                I’ll be curious to see if that’ll create more grumbling than excitement, given that many folks presumably bought the $700 numbered since it was advertised as the least expensive edition available at the time of announcement with, IIRC, a cheaper Gift Edition definitively not forthcoming.
                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

So, in this case, procrastinating paid off big time lol!! I saw something like this happen years ago with some Robert E. Howard books. I was fine because I really wanted the slipcased editions, but I think some people felt like they got burned. I hope it works out for everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                    I’ll be curious to see if that’ll create more grumbling than excitement, given that many folks presumably bought the $700 numbered since it was advertised as the least expensive edition available at the time of announcement with, IIRC, a cheaper Gift Edition definitively not forthcoming.
                    I also wondered how much grumbling there would be for a number of reasons and most of those reasons are because people grumble. I imagine there will be those who call Paul out for whatever angle they'll have into telling him about his business. I passed on the numbered RB even though I had a number to lose and I jumped on this one before I finished reading the subject line on the email.

Comment

Honestly there's no reason to grumble (in my opinion). If you bought the more expensive edition, because there wasn't something cheaper I'm sure Paul will cancel your order for you and swap you out for a gift edition. Though I doubt there will be many (if any) people who do that.
                      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                        Honestly there's no reason to grumble (in my opinion). If you bought the more expensive edition, because there wasn't something cheaper I'm sure Paul will cancel your order for you and swap you out for a gift edition. Though I doubt there will be many (if any) people who do that.
                        People who grumble generally do not worry about things like reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                          People never need a reason to be jerks.

I doubt there will be cancellations.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            People who grumble generally do not worry about things like reasons.
                            Statement of the year there, brother!

Glad you were able to score the AGE, Jeff! I'll probably buy it as well. I see a pattern developing here

Comment

I also wondered how much grumbling there would be for a number of reasons and most of those reasons are because people grumble. I imagine there will be those who call Paul out for whatever angle they'll have into telling him about his business. I passed on the numbered RB even though I had a number to lose and I jumped on this one before I finished reading the subject line on the email.
                              Just to be clear, I wasn’t suggesting I was one of the grumblers...I have no dog in the fight as I already have the signed Easton edition. Honestly, I’m glad that those like Jeff who were priced out originally get a shot at a nice version of this great, impactful book. I was just musing if this was an issue that Paul was going to have to deal with...hopefully not.
                              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                                Just to be clear, I wasn’t suggesting I was one of the grumblers...I have no dog in the fight as I already have the signed Easton edition. Honestly, I’m glad that those like Jeff who were priced out originally get a shot at a nice version of this great, impactful book. I was just musing if this was an issue that Paul was going to have to deal with...hopefully not.
                                You did not come across as grumbling.

Comment

Working...
                                X