No announcement yet.

The Strain: The Deluxe Special Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great, wish I could have justified spending the money on that when I got the email about there being a few copies left not too long ago
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

after seeing the pictures of this book, I really regret not getting a copy! It looks fantastic, well done Brian!

Comment

Me toooh well I am getting The Exorcist at least.Very nice looking book Brian.
        Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
        after seeing the pictures of this book, I really regret not getting a copy! It looks fantastic, well done Brian!

Comment

Thanks, everyone!

Retailers who ordered copies include:

Camelot Books
          Mythos
          Ziesing
          Overlook Connection
          Bad Moon Books
          Dark Hollow Books
          Larry Roberts

Try dropping them a line in case they didn't offer their copies yet!

Brian
          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
            You are correct. Cemetery Dance can only guarantee matching numbers/letters on Lonely Road Books titles that are bought directly from CD. Retailers only get the same number/letters if they request them, for example, which they can do (but many don't bother unless a customer asks them to).

Brian
            so if i missed it and i bought it from other source with a number.
            why i can't matched it?
            i doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by zachip View Post
              so if i missed it and i bought it from other source with a number.
              why i can't matched it?
              i doesn't make sense.
              The only way to get the number is if the person who got it last time passes on the next book. If they order the next book, they can request that number again and you'll need to buy the book from them to have the same number.

Brian
              Brian James Freeman

Comment

Checked camelot and overlook no copies available.Oh well must move on to the next collectable.The hunt continues
                Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
                Thanks, everyone!

Retailers who ordered copies include:

Camelot Books
                Mythos
                Ziesing
                Overlook Connection
                Bad Moon Books
                Dark Hollow Books
                Larry Roberts

Try dropping them a line in case they didn't offer their copies yet!

Brian

Comment

Camelot won't announce it until they actually get it. They did mention it a few months ago in their new letter tho. Email them about it.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

There you go again spending my hard earned mony for me.Doyou work for Brian now
                    Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    Camelot won't announce it until they actually get it. They did mention it a few months ago in their new letter tho. Email them about it.

Comment

Shhhh.......................
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

WOW!!! I just received my copy of The Strain and it is absolutely outstanding!! A beautiful volume from the slipcase clean through to the last page. LRB has done it again! Bravo and a huge thank you to all involved!! I would encourage anyone who missed it to track one down. Based on this first volume, I think the trilogy is going to be one of the highlights of any library.
                        Last edited by bsaenz24; 02-24-2012, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                          WOW!!! I just received my copy of The Strain and it is absolutely outstanding!! A beautiful volume from the slipcase clean through to the last page. LRB has done it again! Bravo and a huge thank you to all involved!! I would encourage anyone who missed it to track one down. Based on this first volume, I think the trilogy is going to be one og the highlights of any library.
                          Glad you like it Brad. I know we're all really happy with how it came out. I know I'm happy to have one sitting on my self at home.
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                            WOW!!! I just received my copy of The Strain and it is absolutely outstanding!! A beautiful volume from the slipcase clean through to the last page. LRB has done it again! Bravo and a huge thank you to all involved!! I would encourage anyone who missed it to track one down. Based on this first volume, I think the trilogy is going to be one of the highlights of any library.
                            Thanks, Brad! I'm really pleased with how the book turned out.

Brian
                            Brian James Freeman

Comment

Awwwrighhhhttt - mine's on the way across the ocean (doing the Dance of 1,000 Critters right now)

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                                Glad you like it Brad. I know we're all really happy with how it came out. I know I'm happy to have one sitting on my self at home.
                                Oooookay. That feels pretty good, huh? Most people put them on their shelves.
                                "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Working...
                                X