Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Now I have you as Tim Robbins in my head.
    I was also married to Susan Sarandon for a time.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      I was also married to Susan Sarandon for a time.
      Did she know?

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
        Did she know?
        I don't know. But her lawyers did. So did the cops. And my therapist.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
          I'd love to see Paul do Time and Again, by Jack Finney. That's probably my favorite time travel book.
          +1. Unfortunately it is unlikely. A few months ago I proposed a Suntup time travel trilogy to Paul that would consist of Time and Again, Replay by Ken Grimwood and 11/22/63 by SK and he indicated that he isn't a fan of T&A. Them's the breaks.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
            ...the yawning chasm of words...
            Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
            Sounds like an ex-girlfriend of mine.
            HAHAHAHAHAHA I mean, I feel your pain man!

Comment

Looks like this deal is sold out. I was going to pull the trigger and thankfully has left the building.

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
              This seems like a pretty good deal from Dark Regions Press:

Order Brother by Ania Ahlborn Signed & Numbered Slipcased Hardcover With Coupon Code DRAGON and Get Red Dragon Free!

*** Limited Special! *** Order Brother by Ania Ahlborn Signed & Numbered Slipcased Hardcover with Coupon Code DRAGON at Checkout and Get Red Dragon by Thomas Harris Artist Gift Edition as a Free Bonus With Your Order!

Limit 1 Per Customer/Household total for both Brother and Red Dragon including bonus copies.

https://darkregions.com/products/bro...cover-preorder
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Yeah, I think there were only three of them available. I suspect they sold quickly.

Comment

For some reason I have fever to buy another book. Not really sure why but I'm sure a medical professional could explain it.

I was thinking of buying Brother, which I thought was just an okay book, which happens to look very nice. I then thought that The Road is one of my favorites and if I'm thinking of spending so much on Brother why don't I see if anyone is selling a copy of The Road...It would only be a little bit more money...

Luckily, and so far, I hadn't seen a copy of the lesser priced edition of The Road for sale.

I need help.

Spoiler!
                  Last edited by Ben Staad; 01-24-2020, 06:41 PM.

Comment

I am very surprised no one has "pushed" me into buying a copy of Brother. Where are the crazed book collectors on this? LOL LOL

If anyone has a copy of "The Road" Limited that they are interested in parting with I may be a buyer. TBH I would need to break payments up, or pass altogether, dependent on price.

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                    For some reason I have fever to buy another book. Not really sure why but I'm sure a medical professional could explain it.

I was thinking of buying Brother, which I thought was just an okay book, which happens to look very nice. I then thought that The Road is one of my favorites and if I'm thinking of spending so much on Brother why don't I see if anyone is selling a copy of The Road...It would only be a little bit more money...

Luckily, and so far, I hadn't seen a copy of the lesser priced edition of The Road for sale.

I need help.

Spoiler!

Comment

I am very surprised no one has "pushed" me into buying a copy of Brother. Where are the crazed book collectors on this? LOL LOL
                      I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not going to push anyone into buying a book that expensive. If you were on the fence about the Red Dragon GE, I'd probably give you a nudge, but Brother is a whole different ball game.

Comment

Yep. I agree. Brother is another level and The Road is above that.

That is why I hadn't bought Brother yet but is the reason why I have some interest in The Road. I figure if I am going to try and spend more I might as well buy a book I really love.

On that same note I initially started collecting books as an SK fan. I could take that money and buy some upgraded copies of books that I have in my collection that are rather rough.

Decisions. Decisions.

P.S. Maybe "Push" wasn't the right word.

P.P.S. I already ordered a GE of Red Dragon.

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                        I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not going to push anyone into buying a book that expensive. If you were on the fence about the Red Dragon GE, I'd probably give you a nudge, but Brother is a whole different ball game.

Comment

That is why I hadn't bought Brother yet but is the reason why I have some interest in The Road. I figure if I am going to try and spend more I might as well buy a book I really love.

On that same note I initially started collecting books as an SK fan. I could take that money and buy some upgraded copies of books that I have in my collection that are rather rough.

Decisions. Decisions.

I have purchased Brother, although I do not have my copy yet. I have also read it really enjoyed the story. I passed on The Road because I am sure I would find value in the book. I simply did not love enough to warrant the retail.\

For you. My recommendation would be to spend your dollars were you get the most satisfaction and joy from. If upgrading your King collection is that location, go for it. If not spending for a while until you have enough to afford a copy if The Road, make it happen.

I am quick to "Push" people to buy books. With that said, I want people to buy the books that work best for their collection. Good luck with your decisions. We are all their in some way.

Comment

Decisions. Decisions.

Unfortunately The Road is one of the Suntups that has increased the most on the secondary. It's at least doubled. I hope you're able t wrangle one because it is a fantastic edition. But Brother is also stellar and less than half the price. Or get the AGE of I Am Legend. Or as an SK collector, save all your money for whenever Paul announces another King book. I'm sure it'll be crazy when he does.

Comment

Just saw the latest video and my takeaway: C’mon, Jeff, that RB *must* be signed! Even your dog thought your idea of leaving it blank was so atrocious that it had to (very literally) crouch and crap all over it as you uttered it. Man up or down a few Stouts in rapid succession to steady your hand or have your neighbor number it or send it back to Paul for numbering or or or...but by all that’s holy, get that naked thing numbered!
                              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                                Just saw the latest video and my takeaway: C’mon, Jeff, that RB *must* be signed! Even your dog thought your idea of leaving it blank was so atrocious that it had to (very literally) crouch and crap all over it as you uttered it. Man up or down a few Stouts in rapid succession to steady your hand or have your neighbor number it or send it back to Paul for numbering or or or...but by all that’s holy, get that naked thing numbered!
                                I should do a poll. A non-binding poll where people are free to share what they would do in my situation and I will use the info to help me decide.

Your position of numbering it 23 is ver y much the way I'm leaning. For a while, numbering it 666 in blood was my top choice. But now I'm kinda warming to leaving it blank. How exquisitely rare that would be!

Comment

Working...
                                X