No announcement yet.

Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full disclosure, I must point out that the Remarque is Copefiend2's, it is a beauty though!
    Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
    Awesome Martin - remarques are a favoutite of mine - GC's in particular !!!!

Comment

The Halloween Mouse by Richard Laymon with art by Alan M Clark:
      The Halloween Mouse - Cover.jpgThe Halloween Mouse - Interior Art 1.jpg
      The Halloween Mouse - Interior Art 2.jpgThe Halloween Mouse - Interior Art 3.jpg
      The Halloween Mouse - Interior Art 4.jpgThe Halloween Mouse - Interior Art 5.jpg
      One of my favorite books. Unfortunately I only have the trade edition. I will add the Limited to my collection eventually.

Comment

The Christmas Thingy by F. Paul Wilson with art by Alan M. Clark:
        The Christmas Thingy - Cover.jpgThe Christmas Thingy - Limitation Page.jpg
        The Christmas Thingy - Interior Art 1.jpgThe Christmas Thingy - Interior Art 2.jpg
        The Christmas Thingy - Interior Art 3.jpgThe Christmas Thingy - Interior Art 4.jpg
        Another one of my favorite books. I also have a niece and nephew who list this as one of their favorite stories.

I would love for Cemetery Dance to do more illustrated children's stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Full disclosure, I must point out that the Remarque is Copefiend2's, it is a beauty though!
          My bad, didn't see the hijack apology until after the event - maybe Copefiend'll give it to you just to save me having to do a retraction ???

Comment

Thanks for posting all these, Martin. Alot of these are titles I passed on and now wished i hadn't. Awesome!
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

What an incredible collection! Always good to see another Glenn Chadbourne fan, his art really is great. What i really loved seeing though were the fantastic inscriptions!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                What an incredible collection! Always good to see another Glenn Chadbourne fan, his art really is great. What i really loved seeing though were the fantastic inscriptions!!!
                Hear, Hear - concur 100% (maybe more, but that's not possible)

Comment

I have not had time to take any more pictures but since I got my copies of Centuries best today I had to take the time to snap a few photo's.

These are beautiful and worth the wait:
                  Centuries Best Spines.jpg
                  Centuries Best Vol 1 Cover.jpgCenturies Best Vol 2 Cover.jpg

On the Thread about these books someone asked about slipcases that may fit and Dan mentioned the White and Black Slipcases fit the two volumes. I thought I would show how they fit:
                  Centuries Best Vol 1 Slip.jpgCenturies Best Vol 2 Slip.jpg
                  I agree with Dan that the White Slipcase is a perfect fit and the Black is a little tight. It is not overly tight. I have multiple books whose intended slipcase is tighter.

Comment

Oops, did not realize that I had one photo upside down.

Comment

That's Ok, some of us are a little (or alot) upside down. Or sideways, slantways, zigways, zagways....so the black slipcase is worth ordering for Vol 2? Is this the one that fits The Passage? If so, I can try it out then before ordering.
                      Last edited by srboone; 02-03-2012, 04:10 AM.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I am unsure on the black slipcase. It fits fine without the Brodart cover but once that is added I don't think the fit would be good. I set this and The Passage side by side and this book is just slightly thicker.
                        Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        That's Ok, some of us are a little (or alot) upside down. Or sideways, slantway, zigway, zagways....so the black slipcase is worth ordering for Vol 2? Is this the one that fits The Passage? If so, I can try it out then before ordering.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                          That's Ok, some of us are a little (or alot) upside down. Or sideways, slantway, zigway, zagways....so the black slipcase is worth ordering for Vol 2? Is this the one that fits The Passage? If so, I can try it out then before ordering.
                          It's approximately the same slipcase as the optional passage case, which is technically a case originally intended for Dark Tower Concordance. Although the ones we have left are actually the original cases for October Dreams / Stephen King Universe.
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

The case I took the photo with is the case from October Dreams.
                            Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                            It's approximately the same slipcase as the optional passage case, which is technically a case originally intended for Dark Tower Concordance. Although the ones we have left are actually the original cases for October Dreams / Stephen King Universe.

Comment

Good to know. Thanks, guys.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                                This just makes me think of someone saying they heard something from their girlfriend's friend's mother's aunt's doctor or something like that
                                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X