Forthcoming 2019 Trade Edition Hardcovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Hey, thanks -- I might just take you up on that...they're just tpbs, but I'd love to have all three vols of my PINES trilogy signed. Why some enterprising and astute publisher hasn't collected that fantastic trilogy into one signed/limited HC omnibus is beyond me.

Looks like RECURSION isn't coming out 'til June, so doubt there'll be early copies in March, which is too bad.
    There might be an ARC? I know last year, we picked up some random ARCs that were handed to us by one of the publishing houses (YA fantasy stuff if I remember right.)

We are going all four days this year, so there will be lots of time to see everyone and everything, and we can definitely see Crouch the one day he's there (Saturday I believe?) I'm not sure if the guests in the Writer's Block just hang out all day like the artists do in Artist's Alley . . . so yeah, just let me know and we make this happen. (And if I'm still working in the Eastgate area in March (starting job search - it's not worth the commute anymore now that I'm making so much less,) it would be fairly easy for you to get me those books too.)

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
      There might be an ARC? I know last year, we picked up some random ARCs that were handed to us by one of the publishing houses (YA fantasy stuff if I remember right.)

We are going all four days this year, so there will be lots of time to see everyone and everything, and we can definitely see Crouch the one day he's there (Saturday I believe?) I'm not sure if the guests in the Writer's Block just hang out all day like the artists do in Artist's Alley . . . so yeah, just let me know and we make this happen. (And if I'm still working in the Eastgate area in March (starting job search - it's not worth the commute anymore now that I'm making so much less,) it would be fairly easy for you to get me those books too.)
      Sounds good...let’s touch base as the Con gets closer, and thanks again for the offer.
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Working...
      X