Joe Hill - Full Throttle:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Thanks for this. I preordered a copy signed to Jeffingoff. So it should have a limitation of 1/1. I'm debating whether to just collect Joe Hill books or collect and actually read Joe Hill books.
    What is this "reading" you speak of?

Comment

Thanks for this. I preordered a copy signed to Jeffingoff. So it should have a limitation of 1/1. I'm debating whether to just collect Joe Hill books or collect and actually read Joe Hill books.
      I have not ordered my copy yet. I may request it be inscribed to Jeffingoff as well! Mr. Hill tells a pretty good tale, I highly recommend dusting these puppy's off and giving them a read.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
        What is this "reading" you speak of?
        I'm not entirely sure but I think it's something you do if the book is written by someone other than Bentley Little. You're supposed to look at all the words after the signature and in between the art in a linear fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          I have not ordered my copy yet. I may request it be inscribed to Jeffingoff as well! Mr. Hill tells a pretty good tale, I highly recommend dusting these puppy's off and giving them a read.

You monster! By the time FULL THROTTLE roars up to my mailbox, I will have on my shelves The Fireman, two copies of Horns, A Little Silver Book of Sharp Shiny Slivers, At Home in the Dark (Faun), and miscellaneous short stories in other anthologies I believe. I SHOULD also have CD's Strange Weather. But I can't guarantee I will have read a word of Mr. Hill's. I plan on starting with Horns for the record. Is there a record?

Comment

... I will have read a word of Mr. Hill's. I plan on starting with Horns for the record. Is there a record?
            It's a CD now.

Comment

It's a CD now.
              Is that like an 8 track?

Comment

I started reading this at lunch today, and I was pleasantly surprised to see him give a nice shout-out to CD in the lengthy introduction.
                http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
                  I started reading this at lunch today, and I was pleasantly surprised to see him give a nice shout-out to CD in the lengthy introduction.
                  I soooo wish I had copy to read! Congratulations on getting an early peak.

Comment

If everybody got it signed to Jeffingoff , would that make it a limited edition ? It should definitely be attempted !

Comment

I soooo wish I had copy to read! Congratulations on getting an early peak.
                      I'll have a review up on my long-neglected blog once I finish it.
                      http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by WebInterceptor View Post
                        If everybody got it signed to Jeffingoff , would that make it a limited edition ? It should definitely be attempted !
                        How many times writing Jeffingoff until Mr. Hill notices?

Comment

Originally posted by WebInterceptor View Post
                          That would require coordination and self-reporting. We would need to know how many people would want such a defaced edition and then get an official count after the fact to know how many Jeffingoff editions there are. I guess it's one way to add a limitation on a Hill signature. I have three Jeffingoff Lansdale's.

Comment

How many times writing Jeffingoff until Mr. Hill notices?
                            Probably once.
                            "Jeffingoff? Seriously? Whatever."

I've also requested a Jeffingoff Chizmar with the addition of profanity. I'll report back if my GIRL ON THE PORCH reflects my wishes.

Comment

It's a CD now.
                              Ha! Technology.

Comment

I have not seen stops or dates but somewhere I read that he would only be making a few appearances and the were all in or around New England. I am still hoping for a Northwest visit but do not believe it will happen.
                                SOL for me again then. Looking like I'll never get to meet the man.

Comment

Working...
                                X