No announcement yet.

srboone's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darn, all out! And I had quite a range of beers to show off. Maybe I'll hit the store before Friday and get that beer thread started!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
      Darn, all out! And I had quite a range of beers to show off. Maybe I'll hit the store before Friday and get that beer thread started!
      Bring on da booze !!!!!

Comment

The stuff that has been held up due to the holidays (I assume) is finally starting to arrive.

Thunderstorm's Elemental series #2 (Signed/sumbered HC)

ss1.jpg
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Interesting endpapers, hard to photograph (with my poor skills)

ss2.jpg
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Signature page. James Newman wrote the intro.

ss3.jpg
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Finally , an art piece by Zach McCain

ss4.jpg
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

So now I have two copies, the S/N HC

ss1.jpg

and the softcover.

SS.jpg

what to do with these things. The sizes (6 1/4" x 4 1/4" HC, 6" x 4" sc) don't lend themselves well to shelf presentation. Maybe if I could make them stand out in some way...
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Nice additions Squire Presentation wise, bit of a hard ask, due to the size (small than The Monk ) .. Could maybe display them on smallish dinner plates stands (have some at home like that) or, if room doesn't permit, maybe some sort of self constructed box, to lift these little beauties to the same height as the standard sized books surrounding them ???

Comment

I'm leaning towards a wooden double traycase. Making the case the size of a regular book, maybe 9" x 6" is a nice idea. The dinner plate stand is interesting too. Thanks, Grant.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      I'm leaning towards a wooden double traycase. Making the case the size of a regular book, maybe 9" x 6" is a nice idea. The dinner plate stand is interesting too. Thanks, Grant.
                      I'll shoot you off a happy snap of one I have displaying an Ed Lee, sets it off not too badly at all

Comment

Cool. Sounds like a "project" though, eh?
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                          Cool. Sounds like a "project" though, eh?
                          Gotta love a project though, right ?????

Comment

Hiya Squire - This is one of the books I've employed a plate holder to display (just gotta love a book that comes with its own Rosary to protect one from evil whilst one reads it)

SQUIRE # 1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                              Hiya Squire - This is one of the books I've employed a plate holder to display (just gotta love a book that comes with its own Rosary to protect one from evil whilst one reads it)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2111[/ATTACH]
                              Having read (and enjoyed hugely) said book, it's east to understand why you might need one though. Dirty thing, nasty thing!!
                              http://www.armadillorecords.co.uk - I've finally updated it.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenelk View Post
                                Having read (and enjoyed hugely) said book, it's east to understand why you might need one though. Dirty thing, nasty thing!!
                                Yeah, dirty and nasty describe it - and, I have a bunch more of Lee's .... work ... to post soon (PS- received the Shadow Writer remarques and original art this arvo - many, freaking awesome !!!!!!P)

Comment

Working...
                                X