No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I passed. Did not like it. Actually it was one of the worst books I have ever read.
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Very cool CDCC offer yesterday!! Can't wait for it!

Comment

I passed also. I haven't read it, but the reviews I read on it were bipolar. There didn't seem to be any middle ground. Since money is tight right now, I couldn't see ordering it.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Haven't read it either. Leaning towards passing but may still jump on it. Have to offer major Props for the varied offerings lately!

Comment

I went for it. It's been on my radar for awhile and the announcement just gave me the motivation to finally pick it up. I was debating between the limited and lettered when the official announcement came stating that the lettered was 90% sold out so I ordered that one. Wondering if I made the right choice, though.

Comment

I grabbed it as well. I read a sample on my iPad. Seems like it would be a good one.

Comment

I passed - not really interested in that title, especially at that price. It's certainly a popular title though.

Comment

I think it's either a book you love or hate. I personally haven't read it yet, but am looking forward to it. I loved the movie.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I love it. I'm hoping it'll last until the final book club coupons go out so I can snag a copy.

Comment

I was curious about the status of the two additional books we were supposed to get as part of the club - the King-related book and the unnamed limited edition. Last update I saw was last fall. Any new news?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jsweet View Post
                      I was curious about the status of the two additional books we were supposed to get as part of the club - the King-related book and the unnamed limited edition. Last update I saw was last fall. Any new news?

Thanks
                      A Good Story and Good Words is being proofread and should go to the printer later this year. The other book is with the designer and will also hopefully be published this year.

Brian
                      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                        A Good Story and Good Words is being proofread and should go to the printer later this year. The other book is with the designer and will also hopefully be published this year.

Brian
                        I've been doing inventory and believe I never received A Good Story and Good Words; also what was the unnamed title of the second book? Thanks
                        " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
                        - Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by pennynutter View Post
                          I've been doing inventory and believe I never received A Good Story and Good Words; also what was the unnamed title of the second book? Thanks
                          Both books were delayed until 2017. A GOOD STORY AND GOOD WORDS received a full revision from the author to update it with new information, which took a while for our designer to incorporate. The other book is unannounced but all we need is the signature sheets back and then it's off to the printer!

Brian
                          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                            Both books were delayed until 2017. A GOOD STORY AND GOOD WORDS received a full revision from the author to update it with new information, which took a while for our designer to incorporate. The other book is unannounced but all we need is the signature sheets back and then it's off to the printer!

Brian
                            Thank you! You guys are awesome!
                            " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
                            - Cicero

Comment

Working...
                            X