No announcement yet.

Upcoming Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys! It's going to be a gorgeous-looking book.
    http://www.kealanpatrickburke.com

Comment

Any update to provide on this? I know many folks would love to dive back into that gritty and dirty world of yours.

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
      Hope to see "Kin 2" added to that list sometime.
      Originally posted by Kealan Patrick Burke View Post
      Working on it between roughly a thousand other projects
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Any update to provide on this? I know many folks would love to dive back into that gritty and dirty world of yours.

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
        Hope to see "Kin 2" added to that list sometime.
        Working on it between roughly a thousand other projects

Comment

Hi Tim: There are about ten chapters written, but between cover design work and Night Falls On Memory Lane, I can't say for sure right now when it will see the light of day, only that it will. What I can tell you is that it's a much different book than Kin, less Texas Chainsaw and more crime/mystery than its predecessor, though it's plenty grim and almost suffocatingly dark.

Comment

Excellent news. Hope this gets some mainstream attention and some love from the small press folks.

though it's plenty grim and almost suffocatingly dark.

Comment

Excellent news. Hope this gets some mainstream attention and some love from the small press folks.

though it's plenty grim and almost suffocatingly dark.

Comment

Thank you, sir!

Comment

Kealan, I've had Shocklines on order since - 2005? - really?
                  Looking forward to it.

Comment

Hopefully the build up will be well worth it.

Originally posted by Zaharoff View Post
                    Kealan, I've had Shocklines on order since - 2005? - really?
                    Looking forward to it.

Comment

Does anyone else subscribe to Kealan's newsletter? I could have sworn I had read in it that he had a new novel almost complete or coming soon. However I think I deleted the newsletter and I don't see any update like that on his website.

Comment

I don’t subscribe to his newsletter, but last I heard he was working on the sequel to KIN and that there was an upcoming limited compiling all of his Milestone stories. I’m very eager to read both.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                          Does anyone else subscribe to Kealan's newsletter? I could have sworn I had read in it that he had a new novel almost complete or coming soon. However I think I deleted the newsletter and I don't see any update like that on his website.
                          From Mr. Burkes last newsletter:

Before we get to the meat of this newsletter, I wanted to let you know that I am closing in on the end of Mr. Stitch, my first new novel in six years. It's been a long road to get this monster out into the world, but I hope when it finally learns to stand, you'll appreciate it despite its scars and ugliness. I'll share more news as I can, but rest assured, just because it may seem quiet, doesn't mean I'm not always up to something wicked...

Comment

Rep heading your way. Thanks for the below. It's appreciated.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            From Mr. Burkes last newsletter:

Before we get to the meat of this newsletter, I wanted to let you know that I am closing in on the end of Mr. Stitch, my first new novel in six years. It's been a long road to get this monster out into the world, but I hope when it finally learns to stand, you'll appreciate it despite its scars and ugliness. I'll share more news as I can, but rest assured, just because it may seem quiet, doesn't mean I'm not always up to something wicked...

Comment

Happy to help!

Comment

Hey guys, sorry it took me a minute to respond. To address what's already been said here, yes, I'm closing in on the end of Mr. Stitch, which is shaping up to be something very different for me. After that, I'll be starting on the next novel, already plotted and ready to rumble.

Plans for a limited of Milestone have, sadly, fallen by the wayside, as it looks like the publisher got busy with other things. The book is, however, still available in both digital and trade paperback editions. Speaking of which, I've also recently made my autumnal collection DEAD LEAVES available in paperback for the first time. You can find both of these books at the usual online retailers.

And last but not least, there's the new collection, We Live Inside Your Eyes, which I'm very excited about, as I think it represents my best work to date and will feature some material written just for the book. This will be released in April of next year. You can keep up to date with what's happening via the blog on my website: www.kealanpatrickburke.com/blog

Comment

Working...
                                X