Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email sent. But don't rush. I am intrigued by the mystery
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Ha, email me your shipping confirmation at [email protected] or PM it to me here and I can probably figure those two out for you!

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      Got my shipping notice today for the book club. Very pleased and a little confused. Love the selections except for 2. No not because I don't want them but the wording on what they are is a bit confusing. Can't wait to see what is in the box and figure out what they are.
      I share your confusion but like both authors involved so I am good with whatever they are.

P.S. Brian no research needed for me as I am happy to wait and see.

Comment

Glad I am not alone in this. this I too love both authors and am excited to see what they are.
        Originally posted by Martin View Post
        I share your confusion but like both authors involved so I am good with whatever they are.

P.S. Brian no research needed for me as I am happy to wait and see.

Comment

Ok since these are going out now I thought I'd just post the list.

1. The Angels by Rio Youers
          2. Bastion by Simon Clark
          3. Bad Dog by Tom Piccirilli
          4. The Night of the Triffids by Simon Clark
          5. Backshot by Ed Gorman
          6. Backshot by Tom Piccirilli
          7. The Dark Tower Companion by Bev Vincent

Some people may have already had Angels, Bastion, and / or Dark Tower Companion on order. If you had these on order before purchasing the book club you will be getting something different for those books, and your book club shipment will ship as soon as the last book arrives for that group. Which depending how the holidays go at the printer should hopefully be by the end of January. I don't want to announce what those 3 other books are at the moment though.

I would assume the confusion lies with the two Backshot books.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

5. Backshot by Ed Gorman

Some people may have already had Angels, Bastion, and / or Dark Tower Companion on order. If you had these on order before purchasing the book club you will be getting something different for those books, and your book club shipment will ship as soon as the last book arrives for that group. Which depending how the holidays go at the printer should hopefully be by the end of January. I don't want to announce what those 3 other books are at the moment though.

Thanks for sharing. Explains why I haven't heard anything yet. Have a copy of Dark Tower on order.

Comment

Originally posted by jsweet View Post
              Thanks for sharing. Explains why I haven't heard anything yet. Have a copy of Dark Tower on order.
              Same for me. Glad to know that I'll be seeing something different and not just getting two copies of the same book.

Looking at the mist of authors, I believe that I've only read one author before so this will be a great introduction to some new authors.

Comment

Are these still in the process of being shipped? I haven't gotten a notice yet...

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                  Are these still in the process of being shipped? I haven't gotten a notice yet...
                  Mostly done. There may be one or two stragglers. You may also be in the second group that hasn't shipped yet as noted a couple posts ago. If you PM me your information I can look into it for you.

Instagram

Comment

5. Backshot by Ed Gorman

I'm pretty happy with this list of books. I've recently become a fan of Ed Gorman so I'm happy to get more from him. I already have Bad Dog and Night of the Triffids from the Forthcoming Grab Bag, but I guess I can use them for trade...or maybe Christmas gifts.

Comment

I love Simon Clark! Two new titles from him works for me!!

Comment

I ordered "7. The Dark Tower Companion by Bev Vincent after I ordered the book club". Should I cancel that order? This is all new to me. I also haven't received any shipping notices other than that a book different from these was supposed to ship in October but even that email was confusing as it said that book was part of book club 4.

Comment

5. Backshot by Ed Gorman

Received my shipping notice today and I too have The Dark Tower Companion on order. I've emailed Mindy to see if that's actually the book I'll be getting or will it be another in it's place and The Dark Tower Companion is just listed as default.

Comment

Originally posted by jsweet View Post
                            And now I'm even more confused ... I just received a shipping notice for Book Club including Dark Tower Companion, which I already had on order ...

Comment

Originally posted by khaos View Post
                              I ordered "7. The Dark Tower Companion by Bev Vincent after I ordered the book club". Should I cancel that order? This is all new to me. I also haven't received any shipping notices other than that a book different from these was supposed to ship in October but even that email was confusing as it said that book was part of book club 4.
                              You may not need to. PM or email me your order info so I can check on it for you.

Instagram

Comment

If you do receive The Dark Tower Companion twice because of the Book Club, just email Mindy about sending one back and we'll send you The Dark Tower Concordance instead when we receive them from the printer. (Just make sure you reference this post when you email her because she's juggling a lot and it'll help her make the exchange in the system. I think the official exchange code is BRIANSCREWEDITUP or something like that!)

If someone had both on order, there really wasn't anything we could do, unfortunately, since we wanted to get all of the Book Club orders filled sooner than later and there was nothing else comparable to swap.

Brian
                                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                                X