No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think everyone has now received some Christmas Rep.

If anyone out there has been left out by mistake, please let me know and I will rectify it...
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

Well so much for things slowing down after the Holidays. It looks like CD is set to put out 7 books in January. At least that is how it looks if I counted right. Sorry Dan. .

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
        Well so much for things slowing down after the Holidays. It looks like CD is set to put out 7 books in January. At least that is how it looks if I counted right. Sorry Dan. .
        Yeah? Any Stephen King amongst that lot????
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          Eight books, actually, if my counts are right! Plus a super high-end Lettered Edition, two new slipcases, the holiday chapbook, and maybe a few books from other publishers.
          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

No rest for the wicked!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
              Eight books, actually, if my counts are right! Plus a super high-end Lettered Edition, two new slipcases, the holiday chapbook, and maybe a few books from other publishers.
              I am very interested in what the super high-end Lettered Edition might be. Any hints?
              - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                I am very interested in what the super high-end Lettered Edition might be. Any hints?
                It's the Lettered Edition of Doctor Sleep. We received the approval case on Friday, I'll be posting some photos this week!
                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                    It's the Lettered Edition of Doctor Sleep. We received the approval case on Friday, I'll be posting some photos this week!
                    Awesome. I bet those photos will look great. I can't wait to see them.
                    - Stephen King

Comment

Brian,

Here's fun... How about running a Christmas / New Year sweepstake for the chance to win a PC copy of the Lettered Edition of Doctor Sleep, with me being the winner?
                      - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                        Brian,

Here's fun... How about running a Christmas / New Year sweepstake for the chance to win a PC copy of the Lettered Edition of Doctor Sleep, with me being the winner?
                        That's a pretty good idea, I will admit, but I think I have a better one. Instead of YOU winning the book, I win the book. Genius right?

Comment

I hope 2014 is even better than this year here at CD. My collection grew decently, have some pre-orders still waiting, and joined my first CDCC.

If I don't a chance to log on tomorrow - have inventory day at work and then who knows what after, I want to wish all the staff at CD, as well as all my fellow members are Happy New Year!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                            I hope 2014 is even better than this year here at CD. My collection grew decently, have some pre-orders still waiting, and joined my first CDCC.

If I don't a chance to log on tomorrow - have inventory day at work and then who knows what after, I want to wish all the staff at CD, as well as all my fellow members are Happy New Year!!!!!
                            Have a great New Year tomorrow night!!!!
                            - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                              That's a pretty good idea, I will admit, but I think I have a better one. Instead of YOU winning the book, I win the book. Genius right?
                              OK... How about Brian puts up TWO books for a sweepstake and we both win a copy each?

Now THAT is pure genius... Someone nominate me for a Nobel prize or something!
                              - Stephen King

Comment

^Not bad, not bad at all!

Happy new year TJ, stay safe!

Comment

Working...
                                X