Brian861's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT Ebay 09-23-15 A.jpgIT Ebay 09-23-15 B.jpgIT Ebay 09-23-15 C.jpg

The crown jewel of my collection so far.

Comment

Joyland Ebay 09-23-15 A.jpgJoyland Ebay 09-23-15 B.jpgJoyland Ebay 09-23-15 C.jpg

Another new arrival.

Comment

Wowza! You've really been stocking up! Congrats on the killer King collection you have been accumulating.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
          Wowza! You've really been stocking up! Congrats on the killer King collection you have been accumulating.
          Thank you Sir! I was going to branch out to all types of stuff but I thought it better to try and have some sort of containment lol. Otherwise it gets out of control and crazy expensive so King will be my main focus. I'll probably keep some non-King CD stuff that comes with the clubs. Big fan of Brian's stuff also but I'm still waiting on a few things before I post what I have so far of his.

Comment

Fantastic additions!

Comment

Man, those are all some great additions! I'd really like a copy of It but it's a little too pricey for me right now. I also really like the Sub Press version of The Shining. I think they did a good job with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                Man, those are all some great additions! I'd really like a copy of It but it's a little too pricey for me right now. I also really like the Sub Press version of The Shining. I think they did a good job with it.
                Thanks! Me too on The Shining, it's a pretty cool edition with some amazing artwork. I was really on the fence with "IT" but decided to go ahead and pull the trigger on it. I definitely should have grabbed this edition when it was first offered at CD. Would have saved myself some wallet hurt for sure. Also I don't ever see it getting any cheaper to obtain so I thought I'd better get while the getting was good.

Comment

Very, very nice! I've always liked the CD IT! And the Joyland volumes.

John

Comment

I agree with John. CD's editions of IT are amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                      Very, very nice! I've always liked the CD IT! And the Joyland volumes.

John
                      Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                      I agree with John. CD's editions of IT are amazing!
                      Thanks! I also have CD's Joyland on order as well. I told myself when I started this venture that I wasn't going to buy multiple editions of the same book. Well, best laid plans and all...........

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                        Thanks! I also have CD's Joyland on order as well. I told myself when I started this venture that I wasn't going to buy multiple editions of the same book. Well, best laid plans and all...........
                        For clarity's sake, that's not a CD edition of Joyland you have on order. That edition is still being done by Hard Case Crime, CD is just offering one of their slipcases (though you can also buy the book from them at the same time).

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                          For clarity's sake, that's not a CD edition of Joyland you have on order. That edition is still being done by Hard Case Crime, CD is just offering one of their slipcases (though you can also buy the book from them at the same time).
                          Yes, I realize that. Thanks for the clarification all the same.

Comment

Received this book in today from Columbia Books, Inc. www.columbiabooksonline.com. Annette over there is awesome to work with, her packaging is outstanding, and you get what you pay for. This book is absolutely gorgeous inside and out and I couldn't be more happy with it. I would highly encourage any of you to check out her stuff.

The Dead Zone Easton Press Columbia Books 09-24-15 A.jpgThe Dead Zone Easton Press Columbia Books 09-24-15 B.jpg
                            The Dead Zone Easton Press Columbia Books 09-24-15 C.jpgThe Dead Zone Easton Press Columbia Books 09-24-15 D.jpg
                            Last edited by Brian861; 09-24-2015, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Great addition: congratulations, Brian. Have one as well, only yours is a first edition, and mine the second.

sk

Comment

Looks great! Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X