Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, Miss Weatherbee!

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

OMG, DMG JUST CHARGED ME FOR TWTTK. Sorry this is the thread I was on when I read the Email. haha

Comment

awww but they only charged me $108.35...not the extra 33 something for shipping. Still might be waiting a while i Guess. but I'll cross my fingers that they forgot to add the shipping charge and send it anyway

Comment

Soy slupping is fun don't knock it till you try it by someone who knows how to cook it.
          Originally posted by srboone View Post
          Bw, go start your own vegetarian, soy-slupping, high methane producing thread! That shit has no business here!

Comment

Do you know that vegetarians are the highest producers of methane on the planet?
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
              awww but they only charged me $108.35...not the extra 33 something for shipping. Still might be waiting a while i Guess. but I'll cross my fingers that they forgot to add the shipping charge and send it anyway
              That should include shipping. The book is only $75. My total cost was $83 (75 +8 shipping) so your $108.35 charge should include shipping (75 + 33.35). Right?
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I resemble that remark.
                Originally posted by srboone View Post
                Do you know that vegetarians are the highest producers of methane on the planet?

Comment

Well, I just was thinking that since EPA want to tax farmers for the amont of cattle they have (since they poop alot and produce tons of methane) that they could tax vegetarians as being higher methane producers than us meatatarians!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I have nothing against vegetables, but meat is AWESOME!

Comment

I really have nothing against bacon.But VEGGIES ARE AWESOME.You guys can have your bacon thread back now

Comment

Vegetables, I mean vegetarians just don't understand...

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Mmmmmmm..... Cowwwww......

Comment

Charred flesh.....need charred flesh....
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I love Bacon in certain things and just plain bacon so I don't agree with some of this but I thought you guys would agree with ALL of it.

baon.jpg

Comment

I have to agree. I'm not quite sure about #8, but I'd be willing to try it if my computer had a floppy drive.

On a related note, we're finally getting the little guy to eat bacon, after a couple years of "I don't like that". He's not mixing it with anything yet, but we're off to a start.
                                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Working...
                                X