King's Duma Key signed and remarqued 1st edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King's Duma Key signed and remarqued 1st edition

I've now decided to get out of the remarque business and am going to use the money towards my book and a 1st editions! Duma Key 1st edition in mint condition, signed by Stephen King, housed in an Overlook slipcase and with a flawless remarque by Mark Stutzman. I'm going to place it on ebay but thought i would offer it up on here first

How much you asking??

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
      How much you asking??
      That's subtle

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
        That's subtle
        LOL how else would I ask? Oh, I just thought of a PM, huh? See, I'm a remarkably intelligent man but sometimes like all geniuses, I find myself lacking in common sense and ordinary logic. It doesn't happen all the time, but sometimes just like what I said above.

Comment

Oh hell, I thought you posted that book Grant. I just now saw it was Tito (sorry, I don't know your name). I guess I'm not so intelligent afterall

Comment

Oh hell, I thought you posted that book Grant. I just now saw it was Tito (sorry, I don't know your name). I guess I'm not so intelligent afterall
            hehehehehehe ... Tito is Tom, Tom is Tito ..... Go for it Scott, it's a great quadruple (1st edition, flat signed, slipcased and remarqued I'd put my oar in for a bid, but I can't own all the remarques in the world can I ????

Comment

Thanks again Grant. Tom, I have to remember that...I did send a PM but no reply.
              I see a signed trade at Camelot for a lil too much.
              But Grant, don't you think $125 for a second printing of 11/22/63 signed is a pretty good deal? I sure think it is since people will pay more attention to the fact it's signed than it's a second edition, plus I have a custom slipcase to put on it....

Comment

Thanks again Grant. Tom, I have to remember that...I did send a PM but no reply.
                I see a signed trade at Camelot for a lil too much.
                But Grant, don't you think $125 for a second printing of 11/22/63 signed is a pretty good deal? I sure think it is since people will pay more attention to the fact it's signed than it's a second edition, plus I have a custom slipcase to put on it....
                Never fear, Tom will get back to you (he's in the UK, so you'll need to factor in the time difference - plus he's working on his some to be published debut). And, yep, I think a 2nd print flat signed is pretty good at $125 (where did you get this book, for the sake of curiousity?) ...

Comment

Thanks Grant. I got it at Betts...I think he has one left; he only had two for sale at a "special" price.

Comment

Thanks Grant. I got it at Betts...I think he has one left; he only had two for sale at a "special" price.
                    Cool, I was thinking that a signed 2nd print might be possibly bogus, but if it's from Davis, then it's 100% genuine.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                      Cool, I was thinking that a signed 2nd print might be possibly bogus, but if it's from Davis, then it's 100% genuine.
                      It does seems odd a second printing could be out already, doesn't it? The book was just published! But like you said, it's from David at Betts so it has to be legit.

Comment

It does seems odd a second printing could be out already, doesn't it? The book was just published! But like you said, it's from David at Betts so it has to be legit.
                        Amazon was already sending out 4th printings in December.
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                          Amazon was already sending out 4th printings in December.
                          4th?????????? That's astonishing. Do you know how many first or seconds were printed?

Comment

4th?????????? That's astonishing. Do you know how many first or seconds were printed?
                            I haven't been able to find the print runs anywhere, but I would assume between 900,000 and 1,200,000. As the print run on Under the Dome was 900,000 and FDNS was 1.2 mil. Also most of the more recent King books seem to be around those numbers.
                            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              I haven't been able to find the print runs anywhere, but I would assume between 900,000 and 1,200,000. As the print run on Under the Dome was 900,000 and FDNS was 1.2 mil. Also most of the more recent King books seem to be around those numbers.
                              Thanks Dan. That's so amazing that so many hardcovers can be printed like that because of one author. Well, it sure looks like the second printing is going to be worth a pretty penny since there are so many other editions now. And just because it's signed is what people really want, not so much the edition (at least when it concerns King).

Comment

Working...
                              X