No announcement yet.

Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who is a fan of Suntup books: you better make yourself available on the Suntup site in 10 minutes. You won’t have the luxury to wait to buy this title. There aren’t that many left. I don’t think unsold copies will last more than an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      Anyone who is a fan of Suntup books: you better make yourself available on the Suntup site in 10 minutes. You won’t have the luxury to wait to buy this title. There aren’t that many left. I don’t think unsold copies will last more than an hour.
      I ordered a numbered and a gift edition. I'll decide which one to keep after I get them

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        Damn you Jeff!!! I'm back in the game. I think you should pay me to take those books you don't want off your hands. This is a surprisingly good deal on an artist edition.
        Last edited by bookworm 1; 01-18-2020, 06:13 PM.

Comment

And so I sit in front of my screen and ponder...with a signed 1st/1st HC already on my shelf, I'm having one heckuva time justifying that Numbered edition. I was hoping (though not especially with any realistic expectation) that it would be about half of the cost it turned out to be. The Gift would make a great deal more sense...has all the art, the print layout is presumably the same, etc. It may not have the signature and the Japanese cloth boards and kimono slipcase, etc., but as a deluxe nod to the landmark work and with a signed copy already in hand, it'd probably do the trick (and is priced nicely).

People aren't buying this fast enough to make the decision for me ...fifteen minutes in and Numbered copies still available. Guess I'm going to need to pull up my big-boy underwear and make the tough decision myself...
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

13 copies left just now.

Comment

10 copies and counting...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

Comment

Comment

I can't do the Numbered. I'm going to step away from the order page and try to feel good about it...

Comment

And it's gone. That didn't take long.

Comment

Gift Edition of this may be in my future. Good price point for me. I will still think about it before buying though.
                          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                            Gift Edition of this may be in my future. Good price point for me. I will still think about it before buying though.
                            That's the cheapest AGE he's ever done. And that slipcase looks really cool. You have some time to decide, but I would go for it.

Comment

Ended up reserving a copy of the Artist Edition through Camelot. Still equal parts relieved and disappointed that I decided to skip the Numbered edition, but good things are coming from Centipede Press and, as well, I'm eyeing a new motorcycle for spring of this year, so hard choices have to be made.

Comment

Hello, my name is Martin and I have no willpower. So I decided yesterday that if the limited came in at $350 or below I would buy it. If it was higher I would buy the Gift edition. This morning when I got the email I immediately bought the limited without hesitation. I remember loving the story, I have not read it in many years. I actually do not have a copy of the book. I believe I read a library copy. Now I just need to resist buying the gift edition also.

Comment

Working...
                                X