• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this copyright infringement?

http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Step...t-Car/44698455

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
      Yep. If not on us, on the artist. It looks like most if not all of that seller's products are copyright infringement.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        Yep. If not on us, on the artist. It looks like most if not all of that seller's products are copyright infringement.
        wow, I didn't see his other items, he is pretty brazen indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
          wow, I didn't see his other items, he is pretty brazen indeed!
          The seller is from Thailand. So it honestly doesn't surprise me at all. You see these kind of things on sites like this and eBay all the time.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Life sucks and gets in the way of fun times. I still lurk every now and then but hopefully I'll be back around April.

Comment

Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
              Life sucks and gets in the way of fun times. I still lurk every now and then but hopefully I'll be back around April.
              Hope things work themselves out!

Comment

Picked up the latest issue of previews from my comic book store and now can say that the end of the world is near. Coming this spring....Archie vs Predator. I am not making this up.

Comment

^Heard about that. Thought the days of comic crossovers was finished.

Comment

Jug Head Rules. I'm sure Moose will save the day lol!

Comment

I can just imagine Moose covered in mud, painted up like Arnie in the first Predator.

Comment

Unfortunately the cover showes Jugheads head on a platter.
                        Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                        Jug Head Rules. I'm sure Moose will save the day lol!

Comment

NOOOOO! Time to break out Sabrina. I'm afraid I'm showing way too much knowledge of the World of Archie! Where's Mr Weatherbee when you need him lol!!!

Comment

My daughter is a huge Archie fan. she is passing on this. She also passed on the zombie one. Afterlife with Archie. So because of her I know a lot more about Archie then I really want to..

Comment

Sure, sure, trying to blame your Archie love on your daughter. There's no shame in loving Archie.

Comment

So uhm..... made it into work today. Wow....we got a LOT of snow!!!! Probably 35 CM of snow....so....15 inches???

edit: Officially 36CM at Windsor airport - apparently the 3rd largest snowfall on record here. So, just shy of 15 inches (14.2). I think, at my place, we got a bit more than that....
                                Last edited by TJCams; 02-02-2015, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X