Welcome to James A Moore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to James A Moore!

I read Serenity Falls several years ago and loved it so when I recently got into collecting limiteds I went on a James A Moore binge. Just fininshed Cherry Hill and I have Smile No more, Vendetta, Patchwork, Harvest Moon, Bone Harvest, The Haunted Forrest Tour, and Little Boy Blue on the way. Now all I have to do is find a non library copy of Bloodstained Oz...
    Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places. - H.P. Lovecraft

Originally posted by gsconquest View Post
    Now all I have to do is find a non library copy of Bloodstained Oz...
    I have such a copy direct from Earthling Publications in my personal collection. I read it once, and it's still in pristine condition. For the right monetary or trade offer, the book is yours.
    Last edited by HorrorScribe; 08-21-2011, 02:50 PM.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Comment

Good Heavens, GSCOnquest! You aren't kidding around in the collecting department!

Comment

Originally posted by James A. Moore View Post
        Good Heavens, GSCOnquest! You aren't kidding around in the collecting department!
        I'm really just getting started. I have maybe ten limited edition books and I'd say eight of them are yours. I read Serenity Falls and Under the Overtree years ago and really enjoyed them. Once I found out about the Crowley Library, I was all in. Grabbing up all the Bedlam stories seemed like the next step. So far I must say, I have loved the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by HorrorScribe View Post
          I have such a copy in my personal library. I read it once, and it's still in pristine condition. For the right monetary or trade offer, the book is yours.
          I'll have to pass for now. I have definitely exhausted my book fund for a little while. LOL. Thanks though!

Comment

Originally posted by gsconquest View Post
            I'll have to pass for now. I have definitely exhausted my book fund for a little while. LOL. Thanks though!
            I just did a quick online search for Bloodstained Oz, and even the ex-library copies are going for more than $100! I'll keep it aside for you if you'd like to purchase it for $20 (including shipping) or trade it for another limited edition book (original retail value of $35) in the future.

And I do agree with you that anything by Moore is an experience unlike most others. I recently purchased The Wild Hunt, but I've been savoring it as it's the only Moore title currently on my shelf.

Comment

Oz i rather hard to get these days. And while the going is slow, Chris Golden and yours truly are working on the sequels even now.

Comment

Chris Golden and yours truly are working on the sequels even now.
                Excellent news! I've seen online rumors of the sequels for years. Thank you for the update!!

Comment

Yeah, Bloodstained Oz is hard to get, to bad you didn't have 2 you don't need. It's the only book by James that I don't have. Limited or otherwise.

I even have the Buffy book.
                  Last edited by adamjames; 08-23-2011, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Oz i rather hard to get these days. And while the going is slow, Chris Golden and yours truly are working on the sequels even now.
                    I had heard rumor of his for a while too. Great to hear it confirmed from the source! I don't mind the wait if it means the kind of quality I have come to expect from James Moore and Christopher Golden. I always enjoyed Golden's Menagerie novels and hated that they never took off the way they could have. I'd have loved to see how things played out.

Comment

Originally posted by adamjames View Post
                      Yeah, Bloodstained Oz is hard to get, to bad you didn't have 2 you don't need. It's the only book by James that I don't have. Limited or otherwise.

I even have the Buffy book.
                      I wish I had two copies now, too. I feel awful because I know how awesome it is to have an author's complete collection. BTW, I'm a huge Buffy fan, so I own the Buffy book by Moore as well. If you're interested, I do have some books by other authors here in the CD Forum Book Market.

Comment

Finally have Bloodstained Oz! Only cost me 80 dollars. The cheapest I've ever seen it for sale!

Comment

Finally have Bloodstained Oz! Only cost me 80 dollars. The cheapest I've ever seen it for sale!
                          I just finished this yesterday and really enjoyed it. I am excited that the sequels are still happening.

Comment

Just read Bloodstained Oz really enjoyed it. Any news on if it'll ever be an ebook so my wife van read it without her touching my physical book? She likes to snack and read at the same time.

Comment

LOL We're working on it.
                              Just read Bloodstained Oz really enjoyed it. Any news on if it'll ever be an ebook so my wife van read it without her touching my physical book? She likes to snack and read at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                              X